“Best fries and burgers ever!”

Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop
Ranked #7 of 382 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Absolutely delicious food. Went there today after reading reviews on here and we were not disappointed! I had the 'fat burger' and it was really really good! LOVED the fries - they were possibly the best fries I've ever had. My husband had a pulled pork meal and I tasted the pork and again, VERY yummy!! Great little place and will definitely go there again. The owner served us and she was really nice. Prices were good. We live in Branson and I think it's correct saying its the best burgers in Branson!

There are newer reviews for Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Coming from Kansas City and having traveled extensively to try BBQ in as many places as possible, I have to say this is average - even for a place not known for its cuisine. It isn't bad, and if you're a barbecue fan in need of a decent place to eat, by all means, stop by, just don't expect anything too special.
Good fries, good rings, delicious Memphis rolls, and average meats.
I also tried the Strawberry Chicken Salad, which was also average.
Very good service, excellent sweet tea.
Give it a try!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We saw on tripadviser that it had really good reviews and people really liked it so we decided to give it a try. It was very disappointing. The BBQ sauces were nothing special. The hot had a good kick but not a lot of flavor. I would recommend going elsewhere for dinner because this place was just not that good.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went with family of four from NY. Price was fine and service was very good (very friendly). Liked that they had styrofoam cups to keep drinks cold. Unsweetened Ice Tea was nice as well. I ordered the catfish sandwich that had a nice size fillet breaded with cornmeal . The baked beans and coleslaw were the best part as the fish and onion rings needed more seasoning . Burgers were nice size and my son enjoyed the pulled pork. Would try again with something else. I left a tip on the table because the food came out fast the girls were friendly, and helpful .

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was our second time visiting Danna's and we loved it just as much as the first time. I love the Big Big Pig sandwich...however it is too messy to eat like a sandwich so I always eat the meat with a fork! But the flavor of that meat is so good and I love their BBQ sauce...both the mild and the spicy. Dad really loves the BBQ nachos...I think he'll get that every time we go back. This time Mom got a French Dip sandwich...and she really liked that too. I really don't think you can go wrong here. Everything we've ordered we all loved. Plus we always buy a little BBQ sauce to take home. The servers are very friendly. Just a note...they don't have a sit down menu. You order at the counter...so if you're not good on your feet you may want to look online at their menu first to decide what you want so you don't have to stand so long. Otherwise after you order you go sit down and they bring your food to you...you don't have to wait at the counter for it. Love Danna's! It is now someplace we'll try to hit whenever in town...oh but so you know...they are closed on Sundays! Tried to go for lunch last time I was in town...but it's not gonna happen on a Sunday.