“Fantastic Burgers and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop

Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop
Ranked #7 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Junction City, Kansas
“Fantastic Burgers and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our hotel was right next door and we read good reviews of Danna's so we had to try it. Boy am I glad we did. We both had burgers and fries which were fantastic. The sign outside says "Best Burgers in Branson", I have not tried every burger in Branson so I can not testify to the accuracy of this statement but the burgers at Danna's are damn good. So good in fact I got another one carry-out style the next night when I did not get filled up at a different over-priced restaurant.
Its a very casual, kinda small, relaxed place. Order at the counter, fill your own drinks, put your number on the table and they bring your food. I had the MiMi burger which comes with candied jalapenos...so yummy..I highly recommend it... If you are going to Branson and want a great burger at a good price, stop at Danna's.

missouri
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

BBQ sandwich and shakes were very good. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. They made up a special flavor for a shake.

Visited July 2013
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
“Always eat at Danna's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Love to eat at Danna's, delicious sandwiches and when in season, the strawberry salad is awesome. In fact, it is so fine, that this summer was loaded with patrons. The friendly staff served the visitors quickly and efficiently. Will return soon.

Visited July 2013
“Great food at an okay price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal at Danna's. our food arrived quickly and was hot. The price seemed a little high but I guess it was worth it. My family of four cost about $45 for our meal.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Branson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, Prices & Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I gave this review a very good simply because the food was delicious but nothing over the top. I wish I could give this restaurant a higher review but the casual dining and menu don't allow me to give it exceptional rankings. Our group all enjoyed a burger. We had a Fat Burger, Double Burger and Patty Melt. All were amazing. The burgers are very large! If you decide on a double burger, plan on using a knife and fork. If you are looking for something quick, casual and family friendly then this is your spot!