“Awesome place!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have no idea what the person below me was talking about. We were there the same day, 06-10-13, and recieved excellent food and service. Had bbq nachos and tenderloin. It was superb! Nice warm family friendly atmosphere, and they loved my kid as well. Super place!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Not to brag but I am pretty familiar with good authentic B.B.Q. I am in Branson on vacation I was wanting some good pulled pork. Stopped in for lunch at Danna's. My son and I order the pork sandwich "chopped" with beans & coleslaw and two reg. size drinks. This was $20.01! to me that's outrageous for lunch. the food came fast, on first inspection the sides were extremely small in containers the size of what you would use for ketchup. The BBQ beans wow what a disappointment, looks like they took a can of pork n beans and heated them up. The coleslaw was ok tasted like a vinegar / mayo base a little dry. On to the pork, it had a decent flavor of smoke but was really dry I had to really drench it with sauce. When the waitress came by and asked how everything was, I said the pork wasn't bad but the beans tasted like pork n beans out of a can. I asked if they were homemade, she seemed embarrassed and said no there out of a can but they add some BBQ sauce. (Really) great. I mean anyone who knows BBQ knows if your going to have a first quality BBQ joint you have to make homemade BBQ beans. That's a disgrace. They need to raise their game, I can't believe people are raving on tripadvisor about this great food! Next time your in the St.louis,MO stop in at Banadan's BBQ. top notch BBQ. Sorry Danna I have to be honest.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Their sauce is good. Their food is okay, but not impressive, however the baked beans tasted like they were straight out of a can. Way overpriced considering the location far off the strip and the lack of atmosphere. The service was friendly. Buy the sauce, then grill or smoke your own and you'll be happier.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended to us as the best BBQ in Branson. We tried it and thought the food was excellent but a little pricey; however you do receive a lot of food and the constant service was nice. The Memphis Rolls are a must try. The staff was always checking on us and refilling our drinks. They were all friendly and attentive. It's worth giving it a try.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Enjoyed the BBQ and side dishes. Great place for a casual dinner and reasonable prices. Sides dishes wereall good