“The place locals recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop

Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop
Ranked #7 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carmel, Indiana
“The place locals recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you ask locals where to go for barbecue they recommend Danna's. We just stopped there about 4 years ago and can't stop going there. Good selection of food and all taste great and good prices too. This trip our group had the nachos (awesome), quesadillas(awesome too), catfish, pulled pork and beef, hamburger and bananas Foster. Still haven't managed to try it all yet. We went there 3 times the week we were in Branson. It's not a fancy place but it's clean and people are friendly.

Visited April 2013

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
“Wow...loosen my belt!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We visited here on Wednesday, April 3rd. Ordered our food any only had to wait about 5 minutes.Two of my children had the ribs (thought kinda expensive at $16 each). They both loved them. My husband had the pulled pork sami which was priced right, as did another son. Another son had a double cheeseburger which he proclaimed was now on his all time top 5 burgers list and I had the loaded baked potato with pulled pork. Oh my..that potato was out of this world!! Not something I could get often because it was rich (maybe next time would ask them to go light on the butter) but it was soooo good. We vowed to go back for take out and we did at the Branson West location. I also bought a bottle of their mild sauce. Very yummy!

• Visited April 2013
Phoenix, AZ
“Great food not such good customer service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had lunch with the family and found the food to be very good actually best we had in Branson. Was very disappointed in the service and the management. Tried to order food that was listed on the building menu snd was told we could not have it. It was for to go only although no where did it say so. Had to order a much more expensive combination platter to get the sampling of meats that we were wanting.

The person taking the order was pretty confrontational and could have politely indicated their policy we might have felt differently. We were ready to leave town and decided we needed to eat or we would have said forget it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank HapptravAZ
Wagoner, Oklahoma
“Good BBQ from a picky eater”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm not generally a huge BBQ fan...I might get a craving once a month and I generally have 2 spots I go in my area...but my wife wanted to try this place when we were in Branson and I can say I am glad we did!

There were 5 of us (my wife and I, 3 kids) and we ordered 2 of the "pit plate" specials that is meant to feed 2 each. I think it feeds more like 2.5 people each...a LOT of food. Each plate has part of a chicken, pulled pork, brisket, ribs, and sausage along with fries, coleslaw, and baked beans. We were all QUITE full afterwards and we couldn't even finish it all. I felt like it was probably the best value of anything we had while we were there (the average meal for us was about $60 and this was I think around $45 total) so we were very happy.

The sauce was sweet and zesty (my favorite) and the staff were friendly. I noticed the manager (perhaps the owner?) was walking around making sure everyone was satisfied.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ordered take out and it was ready in 10 minutes. They were packed and the food was outstanding. Get it to go and avoid the crowd.

Visited April 2013