“Wow...loosen my belt!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We visited here on Wednesday, April 3rd. Ordered our food any only had to wait about 5 minutes.Two of my children had the ribs (thought kinda expensive at $16 each). They both loved them. My husband had the pulled pork sami which was priced right, as did another son. Another son had a double cheeseburger which he proclaimed was now on his all time top 5 burgers list and I had the loaded baked potato with pulled pork. Oh my..that potato was out of this world!! Not something I could get often because it was rich (maybe next time would ask them to go light on the butter) but it was soooo good. We vowed to go back for take out and we did at the Branson West location. I also bought a bottle of their mild sauce. Very yummy!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had lunch with the family and found the food to be very good actually best we had in Branson. Was very disappointed in the service and the management. Tried to order food that was listed on the building menu snd was told we could not have it. It was for to go only although no where did it say so. Had to order a much more expensive combination platter to get the sampling of meats that we were wanting.

The person taking the order was pretty confrontational and could have politely indicated their policy we might have felt differently. We were ready to leave town and decided we needed to eat or we would have said forget it.

1  Thank HapptravAZ
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm not generally a huge BBQ fan...I might get a craving once a month and I generally have 2 spots I go in my area...but my wife wanted to try this place when we were in Branson and I can say I am glad we did!

There were 5 of us (my wife and I, 3 kids) and we ordered 2 of the "pit plate" specials that is meant to feed 2 each. I think it feeds more like 2.5 people each...a LOT of food. Each plate has part of a chicken, pulled pork, brisket, ribs, and sausage along with fries, coleslaw, and baked beans. We were all QUITE full afterwards and we couldn't even finish it all. I felt like it was probably the best value of anything we had while we were there (the average meal for us was about $60 and this was I think around $45 total) so we were very happy.

The sauce was sweet and zesty (my favorite) and the staff were friendly. I noticed the manager (perhaps the owner?) was walking around making sure everyone was satisfied.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ordered take out and it was ready in 10 minutes. They were packed and the food was outstanding. Get it to go and avoid the crowd.

1  Thank ANGELAS644
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The BBQ sampler for two was great and had enough food for three it had pulled pork, pulled beef, chicken, sausage, and ribs with a side of French fries, beans, and coleslaw. Not to mention the BBQ sampler for two was only $24.99. The Mimi Burger however was meerly average.

1  Thank Lemonheadz