“When it rains it pours! NOT a good experience.”

Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop
Ranked #9 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Festus, Missouri
“When it rains it pours! NOT a good experience.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We visited Danna's on November 30, 2012. We had always made it a point to go to Danna's while in Branson but this time was unsatisfactory.
The staff was young and obviously not very familiar with the ins and outs of the restaurant. We heard several people asking questions about the menu or food and the answer always given was "I'm not sure, I just started working here" - ok, well go find an answer for the customer!
We had read on the Ride the Ducks website that you will receive 75% off of a dessert if you present your souvenir quacker. We were disappointed to find out that this is no longer the case. You now receive 50% off of any dessert, including shakes. While I agree this is still a great deal, it is not advertised anywhere but on the Ducks website.
I contacted Danna's via their website and explained the discrepancy but as of today, 12/12/2012 I have yet to hear back.
I understand that no one is perfect but I'm hoping they better educate their staff and clearly define the discount you will receive by showing your quacker!

IOWA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm drooling thinking about it.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

There is very little to say about Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop so I will keep it short.
1. Great atmosphere. Wait staff was amazing.
2. The BBQ was the best I ever had and I have had BBQ on the East Coast, Midwest, South, South Korea and Brazil. I had the ribs and pulled pork. Insanely delicious!
3. MEMPHIS ROLL. I can't talk about them as I will go through depression as I miss them so much.

If you're in Branson please go to one of their locations. You will not be disappointed. PROMISE!

Springfield, Missouri
“Best BBQ Ribs in Southwest Missouri”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I try to go to Danna's as often as we can since we live about 45 minutes away.
He likes the Chicken Platter and I prefer the Rib Platter. It's well worth the drive.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank theresa b
“Awesome BBQ and Fries”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My family and I chose this restaurant based on the reviews here on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. All 4 of us enjoyed or meal and commented on how great the french fries were. The place was packed when we got there (there was a bus of about 50 people) but by the time we waited in line to order our food we were able to get a table. The food is great and the wait time for our food was minimal. The menu has a variety of choices, 3 of us got the BBQ and the other got a burger and we all loved it. I would highly recommend this place, just don't be surprised if it is packed when you go.

1 Thank ADTPT
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Really Good BBQ”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Because of Danna's positive TripAdvisor reviews, we decided to eat there Monday night. We shared the combination plate with all of the smoked BBQ meats, and it was great! We had the smoked half chicken, chopped pork, chopped chicken, BBQ'd ribs, and sausage. Every meat was well done, served at the correct temperature without being too dry. The baked beans and cole slaw were very good as well. We really enjoyed the meal, and will come back the next time we are in Branson.

• Visited December 2012