“Eat where the locals eat”
Review of Clocker's Cafe

Clocker's Cafe
Ranked #68 of 397 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Went early on Sunday with family. Downtown cafe that is friendly, clean and affordable. Had Ham and eggs- more than I could eat, very good Belgian waffle. If you want good food without the tourist hype- go here and enjoy.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is just a little diner on a side street in Branson, it's our favorite place to eat! They make homemade bread for French Toast, the ham is thick, juicy and out of this world! The homemade soups are just like my grandma used to make years ago. Tried the potato soup with bacon, was so creamy and delicious, I'm just sorry I don't live here. We don't have anything even close as this restaurant is in our town in Menasha, Wisconsin.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a wonderful family owned restaurant. The meals are made from scratch. They have great specials.

1  Thank Charmed1994
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Ate breakfast hear today upon our hotels recommendation. We weren't disappointed. Great decor with a variety of old items on display which added to the great ambience. Place was packed and it was easy to understand why. Staff attentive and food good. We had traditional breakfast, with kids having an omelette and Belgian waffle. Coffee was flowing freely with lots of refills. Overall we had a great time. Good food. Efficient service. Lovely atmosphere. Nicely priced. Would definitely recommend and eat there again.

My kids never believe people actual read my reviews, so if this was helpful to you please give me a helpful vote.. Always good to have that "told you so" moment. Lol

9  Thank GGGang
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent diner food....service was excellent....good old fashioned diner. Definitely recommend for family eating.

Been to Clocker's Cafe? Share your experiences!