“All you can eat lobster”
Review of Whipper Snappers

Whipper Snappers
Ranked #283 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet
Description: WhipperSnappers - Home of the All-You-Can-Eat Lobster, Crab legs & Seafood Buffet.
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Same price as the lobster buffets in Orlando. Never expected to find one in Branson. The steak and BBQ buffet upstairs is included with the lobster and crab buffet downstairs. If you don't like seafood they have a $15 upstairs buffet with steak pork chops BBQ chicken and salad.

3  Thank Interbay

Reviewed November 22, 2010

We were seated by the waiter who promised to come right back to get our drink order and told us to help ourselves to the buffet. I had to dig through the stack of cold plates until I could find a clean one. I ate shrimp and crab legs. The salad bar was a joke so I skipped it and went for the meat. When one of the guys from the kitchen came with more plates I got up and told him that the plates laid to the side were really dirty. He said ok, then added them to the stack of 'clean' dishes for us to use! Now, when I say dirty I mean filthy; chunks of potato salad and lobster antennae. Because the plates were wet and cold I got the impression that they had barely been run under cold water; there's no way they were in a dishwasher. We did finally get our drinks and we had the pleasure of listening to our waiter complain about the tips he was getting in the process. Dessert was also a joke - a crusty, dried-out aluminum pan that looked like it once held apple-something and an iced cream machine. It didn't really matter because I couldn't make myself eat another thing off the the filthy dishes. We were there on Nov 12, 2010 at about 6pm.

1  Thank Luvs2Cruze
Reviewed November 17, 2010

We eat at Whipper Snappers in Branson, MO every time we visit Branson and will continue to do so. We really look forward to the all-you-can-eat seafood buffet, and can't wait to go back!

The last time was in November 2010. Our waiter, Michael, was the absolute BEST EVER! He was funny, friendly, and helpful beyond words; showing us the best and easiest ways to eat lobster, crab legs, etc. He was, absolutely, the best Ambassador or public relations guy of any restaurant that we've ever eaten in!

We'll definitely keep going back!

1  Thank SeaFood_Junkie48
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Went to this place with a group excited for some lobster. The place was horrible - did not seem clean at all, buffet was often out of items, and food was mostly tasteless. Would never go back.

1  Thank Captaindavem
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Looking at the reviews of your restaurant. I get the impression that you have some of the worst uninformed patrons I've ever heard from. I've been going to Whipper Snapper's for the last 10 years. Each time their are a few familys of pigs. They have no control of their children and their own manners. I enjoy the food very much. I go there to eat Lobster, and thats all I eat. At the current price of lobster thru out the world, Whipper Snaper's is best for the price. Keep up the good work and we'll see you in Aug 2010.

1  Thank ahavice

Been to Whipper Snappers? Share your experiences!