“Stay Clear money trap with sub par food!!”
Review of Whipper Snappers

Whipper Snappers
Ranked #271 of 384 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet
Description: WhipperSnappers - Home of the All-You-Can-Eat Lobster, Crab legs & Seafood Buffet.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

we were so excited to see this buffet-I hate buffets but when it said Lobster,crab legs shrimp and crawfish...I thought how could this be bad? Truat me it was bad, Mostley fried chewy barely warm seafoo. The crab legs were very small and half of them were empty-also water logged! The whole lobsters where also barely warm and not that tasy-dry tough meat.They vegetables all looked canned and soggy.Salad was basic tossed salad nothing to shout about. Very pricey--trust me this is not a good place to dropo $35.00 perperson.Left very disappointed. Would never recommend to anyone!

1  Thank headvase_1799
There are newer reviews for Whipper Snappers

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Did not pay close attention to previous reviews. Price was outrageous for heavily breaded mostly fried seafood. Lobster, overcooked, peel your shrimp, small, only fresh items. Salad bar was pathetic. Server described non buffet offerings as limited and not appetizing. Was asked publicly, first time ever, how much of a tip was going to be added to the bill as gratuity. Will not return, or recommend.

4  Thank jbparker67
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was our first visit to Whipper Snappers in Branson and it was WONDERFUL! Our Waiter was Don, a very friendly, engaging and helpful guy, immediately asking if we were familiar w/the process of getting the tail meat from the lobster and answering all of our questions. Not only was the food excellent, the service Don provided was excellent as well! We will be back soon to enjoy the delicious food AND we will ask to sit in Don's servicing section. Thank you Whipper Snappers for a great dining experience!

Linda Walker and Ned Amason, Aransas

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Well I went because I know someone who does go but I have to say it wasn't worth it. The place smelled very fishy which shouldn't be overwhelming at a fresh seafood place. The price was 35.99 plus cost of drink and tax and tip. It truly is unlimited lobster,crab legs, shrimp, salad bar and dessert. I couldn't even chew the lobster I got I know it probably sat there a while. The shrimp was ok. The crab legs were a bit overcooked but ok. I didnt touch the salad bar it looked gross. The cornbread was ok they give you and the cobbler I enjoyed. I have to say it was overpriced but wouldnt have been had it been up to par food. I think it is prep mostly was the biggest problem. The service was good and the staff is nice. There were about 4 groups of people walk out before they ate mostly because of price even kids are charged full price for the buffet. It probably wasnt super fresh either but its seafood and we are in Branson. I think Branson has alot of sub par food this is just 1 more of them.

1  Thank melyan
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We was told by Branson Tourism that this place was great and reasonable price. (wrong on both account). The seafood buffet was overprice and the food there wasn't good. Please stay away from this place. You can not missed it, it right behind the "Big Chicken".

2  Thank Andre5500