“"Amazing Food!"”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We got take out orders, but the restaurant looked really nice and the food was done quickly. The food was so amazing! I would definitely recommend everyone to go try this place!

1  Thank Erinanez

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Took a party of six to Thai Thai today and received immediate seating. Had just come off of a kayaking trip and needed lots to drink. They brought a pitcher of wonderful tea and it made it easy for us to keep the refills coming. The BBQ duck was cooked to perfection. Girls got Phad Thai and Husband got number 16, a chicken and veggie dish. Aunts got Phad Thai and number 21, a chicken and bean noodle dish. Everyone was very happy as we left. And they have a great iced coffee that three of us took with us. Your day will be made visiting Thai Thai

1  Thank ArkansasProfessor
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have to eat Gluten Free and the waitress, Namn, knew all about it and told me exactly what I could have to eat . She was extremely knowledgeable and a great waitress! Food was superb!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We selected this restaurant based on tripadvisor and Urban Spoon reviews, but still did not expect much. However we were blissfully surprised. The atmosphere is as good as it can get in a strip mall...tasteful.....very nice. The service was excellent and the appetizer...satay was OK, I would have preferred a choice of meat....the peanut sauce was not chunky enough, but tasty...but the cucumber relish was a disappointment....no onion nor pepper...but carrot??? What was that all about? However.....do not give up....it was the Pad Thai that was so very good....perhaps the best I have had since my favorite Thai place in Dallas closed many years ago. I wish now I had ordered a curry and a soup to just taste and take home. As it was I took home enough for three more meals of the two dishes I ordered......large portions.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

For years we have looked for a good Thai or Chinese food place in Branson, and we finally found one! The food was great, the atmosphere very pleasant, and the service was top notch. I highly recommend it!