“First Thai Experience...Not the Last!”
Review of Thai Thai Cuisine

Thai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #33 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went to Thai Thai Cuisine based on recommendation by a friend who lives in Branson. We didn't know what to expect, because we've never had Thai before...but it was sooo good! We loved our food! BUT do no believe any online menus you see! We had it planned out what we were going to have based on an online menu and the waiter told us someone keeps posting a menu online that is not really theirs. They keep taking it down but it keeps coming back up. So just wait till you get to the restaurant to figure out what you're going to have.

I didn't think to jot down the names of what we ate....but mine had beef, green beans, carrots and I had them add mushrooms. Then you can choose how spicy you want it. It was so good. My mom had something similar but it had different vegetables. And dad had a spicy chicken and peppers dish. You tell them like 1-5 how spicy you want it which I liked because I like a little spice but not too much....and dad you can't get it spicy enough so it worked out perfectly.

The waiter was very helpful and friendly...we loved it there and we will go back!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We came here because of the great reviews...We weren't disappointed ...My wife had the Pahd green beans and I had the Pahd asparagus..Very tasty, fast and no long wait...Recommend to anyone..

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We recently took a trip to Branson and decided to eat at Thai Thai Cuisine and I will say this if I ever go back to Branson this restaurant will be one of the reasons. The food was cooked perfectly it is one of the best meals I have ever eaten in a restaurant.

I had chicken with cashew and an order of spring rolls that my wife and i split. I dont remember what meal she ordered but they both were great. The service was great and very friendly.

We enjoyed it so much that we almost went back the next day.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Food was very good. Fried rice bland add soy made it much better. Atmosphete was good and inviting. Service was very lacking had.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a group of 8 people with a variety of tastes and experience with foreign foods. The menu provided some traditional Thai food with all the spices you wanted, but they also provided some "less risky" meals (various simple stir fry options) that weren't so spicy. This worked out very well for our group. The service is very good and the food was great.

Been to Thai Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!