“Great Thai food! Ok service...”
Review of Thai Thai Cuisine

Thai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 397 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was a my husband and I's first time to Thai Thai. The food was awesome! We ordered the Orange Chicken appetizer, and then split the Pad Thai. The portions were very generous! I could have easily ate the appetizer as my entree. We also loved the decor. It was very clean, and had great atmosphere. The only negative thing I have to say is our server was not very attentive. The food came out fast, so that was a plus, but she only refilled our drinks once, and when it came time to order dessert, she just laid the check on our table. Didn't bus our table, or ask us if we'd like anything else. She just walked away.
Overall, I really enjoyed the place! Will give it another try!

1  Thank AshleyDawson

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Delicious Thai food! Nicely decorated and friendly quick service. Varied menu - not as spicy as I prefer, but still very good. Elegantly served as well. Last visit before today, I had the mango sticky rice dessert. That was not available tonight :( . It is simply wonderful!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Loved the food, and appreciated the fact that they were willing to sub a vegetarian potsticker for the non-veg spring roll for the lunch special. The spicy noodles (drunken noodles elsewhere) were great, as was the pad see ew. Do yourself a favor and eat at a real restaurant in Branson!

2  Thank Conwegian
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I love the food here. Can't believe we have good Thai food in Branson! They have the best Pad Thai . We have eaten here 5 times since we moved here in May and every time has been great!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Dinner here on Halloween night. Server was very nice, friendly. Food was good (and above average for Branson) but compared to most Thai food I've had in Houston it had a bit of an artificial taste and the spring rolls were fried, etc. Nice quiet atmosphere.

Been to Thai Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!