“The BEST sushi in Branson!”
Review of Sushi House - CLOSED

Sushi House
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go to Sushi House about once a week and we are never disappointed! The food is always super fresh and the service is wonderful! This place needs to be higher on the list!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This place was very good priced and had some of the best sushi I have ever eaten! Doesn't look like much from the outside but I don't think you will be disapointed!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We are sushi snobs. One of us has lived in Japan and even he says its some of the best sushi he's ever had. The prices are unbeatable, the quality of sushi fantastic and the menu is excellent.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I eat here all the time and it is excellent!! all of their rolls are very reasonably priced and the fish is super fresh! I have had sushi in hawaii and it is very comparable to the stuff right off the coast! My favorite rolls are the caterpillar roll, the japanese bagel roll, and the dragon roll. The chicken fried rice is also excellent! The lunch special is a fantastic deal, you have to check this place out!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I normally don’t complain publicly about experiences that I have, not because I don’t have them but because normally I am able to deal with them in a professional manner. Today however was a different matter. I went into my favorite restaurant that I have been going into for years. One of the owners is a really nice guy but the woman is very rude to say the least. I have overlooked this because the food and the prices make up for the rudeness, EXCEPT TODAY. I found a red ant in my cucumber salad. I probably should have just got up and left, but I was in a business meeting. I motioned to the lady owner with my finger (shes sitting behind her counter) and she hollars over the restaurant (its rather small) “What do you want?” I said “Can you please come here” so as shes walking towards us she hollers again what do you want? I say well you don’t have to be such a b#$@, I could announce to the entire restaurant that there is a red ant in the cucumber salad. So she has HER SON bring out another cucumber salad with no additional words spoken. So we went to pay for the meal and no apologies or nothing and to add insult to injury, we had to pay for the meal . . no discount or anything.

I know that people do some weird stuff to try to get meals for free, but I assure you that I was not interested in getting a meal for free and they knew it too since I had been a long time customer.

So, after lunch the restaurant cleared, I went to discuss the situation and how unhappy I was with it. I should have just left and not come back, but I thought that maybe with an empty restaurant and no one there, that they would have apologized for the bug and the attitude, but instead, what I got from the woman was that I am not feeling well. So IIIII apologized and told her that I was sorry that she wasn’t feeling good and then she went off on me . . telling me that she hates it when people motion with their fingers to get her attention. I apologized once again and said that I was trying to be discreet and professional to get this handled instead of announcing it to the 6 other people that were in the restaurant. So I asked, how should I have handled that to your satisfaction.. she looked at my dumbfounded like a deer in the headlights and then started on me about MY ways. I said I am nothing but nice when I come in here and she goes off how fake I am. “Yes your nice but your fake, FAKE!” I do need to mention that I was asked to leave and not come back (FOR THEIR MISTAKE). I ended up leaving and informing the Taney County Health dept. This was a bad situation turned horrible. All they would have had to do was say they were sorry or at least acknowledge that there was a bug in the cucumber salad. Now if they treat their long time, loyal customers like this, how are they going to treat out of town folks? This restaurant is supported by locals so if they treat me like this for something that clearly was THEIR fault, how will they treat you?

2  Thank BransonResident