“Sonic off Fall Creek Road Poor Service”
Review of Sonic Drive In's

Sonic Drive In's
Ranked #148 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stopped at this one several times. Service was very slow and and our order was messed up twice. I don't recommend this one as it's frustrating when on vacation.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went here late night after a show for a quick bite to eat. The service was fast, the food was good and it was conveniently located near our resort. Sonic has never given me a bad meal yet.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We drove into Sonic after a late show when we needed a late night top off. We had a mixture of breakfast and supper. Food was hot and fast, service was fine. Very Sonic-like. Will stop again if we find ourselves at 11pm with a tired and hungery 8 year old and sleeping infant and empty bellies!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great drink selection and good for late night snacking i.e. chili cheese fries or tots on a chilly night.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was my first time at a Sonic drive-in. I had the grilled chicken sandwich which was awful. It was so slippery it kept coming off the bun, and when I was able to get a bite, I was disappointed in the rubbery texture of the so-called chicken.

1  Thank Cindy D

Been to Sonic Drive In's? Share your experiences!