“As if being really late was not bad enough”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #252 of 396 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Not only were they over 30 minutes later then what we were told(40-45 minutes but took over 1:15.) They also got the order wrong. Pathetic excuse for a Pizza Hut. We have ordered from PH locally many times. Obviously a management problem.

1  Thank davehaag

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The delivery guy was 30 minutes late. The order was wrong. They gave some b.s. excuse. Won't be ordering from again down here.

1  Thank sungoddess34
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stopped by this Pizza Hut on our way to the National Tiger Sanctuary. $1.99 kids buffet and they ask you right away what kind of pizza you want on the buffet. Pasta and breadsticks, too! I added a salad to my adult buffet for only $1.99 extra. No wings on the buffet--so, my husband ordered off the menu. Great Service, easy on the wallet!

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

First off, I had a bad delivery experience about 2 weeks ago. I let the corporate office know about my experience and they mailed me 3 free pizza coupons. The only catch, I had to dine-in the restaurant. Not that big of a deal, really.

Today, I decided to use one of the coupons at the Green Mountain Dr. Pizza Hut. We ordered a large Meat Lovers and large Hawaiian pizza.

The pizza arrived to our table on time and hot! The delivery pizza we got before was cold and tough. Having the pizza hot made it more enjoyable. Although, the dough was a little uncooked but that outweighs the dough being too done.

Dining-in was definitely better than delivery.

Thanks for the good service!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I went in and ordered a pizz from this place only to get something
completely different from what I ordered and no one said anything
until after I got order. and then acted like they didnt care.
tried to discuss but both workers gave a bad attitude and didnt care.
tool the pizza and got no drink due to no lids and an unapologetic
attitude again.
[izza hut has changed their pizza horrid!!!! stay away form green
nountain drive!!

1  Thank quiet65

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!