“Eat elsewhere!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

This is seriously one of the worst buffets I have ever eaten at. We came for the dinner buffet when our show let out at 5:00. The waiter even mentioned that they get busy after shows. Hearing this I was expecting fresh food to be on the buffet. Boy was I wrong! Everything on the buffet like like it was left over from lunch. The meats were mostly fried and greasy. Pitiful selection. I would say 75 percent of the food was fried an greasy. Now don't get me wrong, I love fried fish. However their fried fish I wouldn't even feed to my dog. It was greasy, soggy, and looked nothing like fried catfish. The salad bad was limited at best. Dessert was poor ice cream, cobbler, or bread pudding, all of which were subpar. This place definitely aims for quantity and not quality. Save your money and go somewhere else!

1  Thank Brandi84

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We try to get in before 11 am on Sunday after church for the breakfast price. That way we get a great breakfast buffet with an omelette maker. 2nd course is the lunch menu so we can have both for the price of breakfast. Sunday choices are different than weekday but both are equally good. Service is friendly and very good.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The place has great food and wonderful service, Breakfest or lunch or dinner was great, price's not to bad, fresh food. you won't leave out bein hungry.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Every time we go to Branson we have at least 1 breakfast here. It is a little pricy but there is a great variety and the food is really good. There is a little shop in the same complex that has the BEST fudge in the country! You can watch them make it fresh.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Our family visited for a brunch just before visiting Silver Dollar City. It was a GREAT place to fill up prior to such an outing! The selection was wide except for the fact that we went while they were switching from breakfast to lunch.. but that was OUR fault!

We would go back.

Been to Grand Country Buffet? Share your experiences!