“Good place for the family.”

Grand Country Buffet
Ranked #30 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our service attendant was on the ball and kept up with all our needs. We were there during Sunday brunch and had all the breakfast and lunch options we could hope for.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Myself, my Husband, and 2 picky pre-teens dined here, and everyone was happy. They have something for everyone, and the food is good. My Husband said it reminded him of down home southern cooking, and I agree. I have to say they had probably the best blackberry cobbler I have ever eaten!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We like clean and well managed restaurants and this one was all that with friendly folks and good food. The fresh fruit bar was well stocked. Three adults and one child around $35. Wait staff on the ball with fresh coffee refills. Good access for handicapped. Short walk and on level ground and restrooms handy. Worth the stop.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I do not have high expectations for buffets to begin with but I found multiple items to be inedible.

Also don't be fooled by the size. Each side of the buffet is the same so you do not have many options.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually care for buffets because the quality is usually not there. Not true for Grand Country. It has an awesome Sunday brunch with the works from eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy to fried chicken and carved to order roast beef and ham. Very good service and high quality awesome homemade breads.

Been to Grand Country Buffet? Share your experiences!