“Very unsanitary”

Glenn's Frozen Custard
Ranked #13 of 24 Dessert in Branson
Reviewed August 15, 2013

As well as the other restaurants on the grand country grounds, this one is very unsanitary. Ice cream scoupers left laying in a sink with water running on them and flys are everywhere!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Good tasting frozen custard. Good service. Several choices. Not the best tasting I have had, but good enough.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Everytime I take my kids to eat at Papa Grands and to play at the Fun Spot (all three of these business are in the same building) my husband and I share some custard while the kids are playing in the Fun Spot. The turtle concrete, with carmel and pecans, is our favorite. Just as good as Andys, but without the hassle of fighting the traffic to get all the way down to the end of the strip.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

We used a coupon, and had a large cone. Almost DQ tasting product, on a standard cone. It was good.