“Wished we saved our money”
Review of Elenita's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The food was very bland! Not the authentic Mexican food we were hoping for.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is an awesome authentic mexican restaurant in Branson

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I liked the location--right across from Hollywood Wax Museum, centrally located on the strip. I'm a chicken chimichanga lover and this place didn't disappoint! The atmosphere seemed fairly authentic and the service wasn't half bad! If you like Mexican Cuisine, you'll like this eating establishment!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had never had ceviche prepared the way they did..but it was tasty...their salsa is some of the best I have ever eaten--they do not make it hot just for the sake of making it hot...their salsa has great great taste...we had the beef fajitas....the meat was tender and tasty...the tortillas were fresh and hot...the chips to eat the great salsa were homemade and so good...the beans and rice were fresh....all 3 of us really enjoyed our meal...will go back again for sure...

Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is across the street from the wax museum. I'm not a food critic. I just like this place and love the food.