“My Birthday Dinner”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #265 of 383 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband & I went here because we had a e-card from my parents to celebrate our birthdays, & had a coupon for a free dessert too. The server was too pushy, and a complete jerk from the moment my husband sat down at the table in the bar. We had the pretzels for an appetizer which were good except the cheese dipping sauce tasted burnt. Our entrees were not very hot when they came to the table. He kept insisting to have them sing to me when I told her no which ruined my birthday.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our appetizers and lunch were brought together, instead of appetizers first, then our server disappeared. We ordered Chips and Queso, but only the chips were brought out; after about 20 minutes I stopped another server to ask about our server and our Queso - The hostess came to our table and told us our server was "in the back helping the manager" and she was supposed to take care of us! What kind of manager pulls a server with guests off the floor at 1:00 to help in the back? After several minutes the hostess returned and told us the Queso was "still frozen" - we waited 20 minutes for our food, then another 25 to find out we couldn't get part of our order !?! That is not service. The manager never came to our table after our complaints and we still had to ask for our ticket - of course, this is when our server showed up - without any kind of apology or attempt to make things right.
I have 20 years serving and bartending experience and I would NEVER treat my guests like this; but if something happened I would do something to make it right and keep them happy! I'd recommend you stay away from Chili's in Branson !!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

You will not be disappointed with the new menu. All the food is great for lunch or dinner.

Consistent quality at this place.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Chili's is one of our favorites and the Branson restaurant lives up to our expectations. Staff was friendly and had drink refills ready before we asked.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I usually LOVE chili's..........but it only takes once to let someone down. Slow service, seated at dirty table and lots of servers running around on a Saturday night looking confused and chaotic. Our server was friendly but slow, a female that appeared to be in charge of the servers was more worried about getting everyone their breaks or off the floor than making sure the customers were all being attended to on a somewhat slow Saturday night 8:30 pmish. Not happy, going to Applebee's next time. comparable menu and price, better service.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!