“Chateau Grill-skip it!”
Review of Chateau Grille

Chateau Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The award winning Chateau Grille has been a favorite to both locals and visitors for many years. With its exceptional views of Table Rock Lake, together with great service and great food; as the only restaurant in Branson having been awarded the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence designation, you will want to include in your plans a dining experience beyond compare.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We visited Chateau Grill, Oct 13, 2012. My husband and I planned a little weekend getaway to Branson for our wedding anniversary. We like a dining "experience" and don't mind paying extra for a special place. I had really high expectations for Chateau Grill but we were disappointed the minute we stepped in. First, there is zero atmosphere. Harsh overhead lighting, no table decor, nothing. Second, we had let them know, in advance, that we were celebrating a special anniversary. They promised a great table, yet we were in the middle of the room with our backs to the room. Granted I expect there is a great view earlier in the day and when it's not storming but they should make some adjustments in such cases. Lastly, the food...we stayed when we should have left because I just knew the food was going to blow us away. I will say the presentation was nice, when we weren't batting at the gnats flying around, however, the steak was tough as leather and the items that came on the side were 1/4 the size of a normal side one would expect with a steak. We stopped on our way back home for a couple of slices of carry-out pizza. My advice, skip it!

1  Thank Tonya C

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is our favorite highlight to our Branson experience. We like to take friends here because we are so pleased with the experience.
My bride loves the Avacado Fries. Very different and very delicious. I absolutely enjoyed the Caesar Salad with grilled salmon, and our friends loved the pepperoni thin crust pizza, and the Quiche of the Day.
Try it for the cocktails and appetizers, or for the whole meal, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food was really good. There was a great selection including typical breakfast foods, but also excellent salads, prime rib, excellent shrimp, and a good selection of desserts. More expenseve than we typically do, but worth an occasional splurge.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Sure, it's impressive sitting like a castle on a hill over the lake. The interior court/atrium was awesome with cascading waters and plants and the room service people were very friendly. It was pleasant, clean and enjoyable but not particularly elegant. It is a very nice hotel and the rooms were typical $120+ night rooms.

1  Thank Wavetamer
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had the opportunity to meet some friends at the Atrium bistro in the hotel. We had a great time, the food was fabulous and the staff super polite and helpful. I recomend to visit the place and try it, love the atmosphere as well. We did not have the opportunity to stay at the hotel, but by the looks of everything else in the area, rest assure we will try it someday soon.

1  Thank Chiquis1980

Been to Chateau Grille? Share your experiences!