“Way over priced! Much rather go to Colton's steakhouse or lone star and eat cheaper an better food”
Review of Chateau Grille

Chateau Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 377 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The award winning Chateau Grille has been a favorite to both locals and visitors for the past 17 years. With its exceptional views of Table Rock Lake, together with great service and great food; as the only restaurant in Branson having been awarded the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence designation, you will want to include in your plans a dining experience beyond compare.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The best experience was the sweet shop the cakes are an a+ in my book! I had the Fliet and lobster tail! My wife had a salad and a walnut tart!
The steak had barley any flavor I would say it taste more like a choice cut steak and not prime, the lobster was good overall but not fresh like they said!
The salad my wife had was about 5 piece of lettuce a ball of butter rolled in parsley and the walnut tart taste just like a cheap hostess walnut pie so for 86.00 plus tip I would much rather go to a Ruth's Chris and pay 120 for better food and service

1 Thank Fishburks

Blue Eye, Missouri
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We live locally, and loved going to the brunch, until the last time. The food was average, and the waitress was MIA most of the time. I don't think we will be returning. We had plans to take our out of town visitors to the bunch, but could not justify spending that kind of money for an average meal.

• Visited August 2012
Muldrow, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Sunday Brunch was the best brunch I have been to. It is very classy and still relaxed. The service was excellent as well as all the food. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

Visited August 2012
Branson, Missouri
“Not the best pizza for the money but.....”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This little cafe in the Attrium of Chateau On The Lake is one of our favorite spots to "Treat" ourselves for a special occasion.
My bride loves the "Avocado Fries", awesome.
I choose the Spinach/artichoke pizza. If and when we return, I will stick to the Margarita Pizza which I've had and always enjoyed.
Sunsets from here are incredible and prices reasonable.

• Visited August 2012
La porte, in
“Exceptional service and accommodations”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. The view is amazing. The hotel room was very clean and always well stocked with towels, soaps, etc. looking forward to our next stay.

1 Thank Wsbt