“Great place!”

Ranked #45 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great place!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stocked up on spices and seeds at decent prices! Happy to know that when I run out, I can order more through the internet!

• Visited October 2013

Texas
“Nice store and many selections.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I found this store to be very interesting. There were many items I use, although I didn't purchase many. I food the pricing to be more than fair, comparatively speaking, and came home with preserves that actually had chunks of the berries. The furniture in the back part was a bit old fashioned but well made.

Hughes Springs, Texas
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Don't miss this store while there. Amazing stuff. Loved it ,all the spices and mixes. To much to choose from.

Washington state
“Amish? Not Sure”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Furniture does not appear to be Amish. Food did not appear to be Amish other than some items. Music playing was rock and roll so did not seem Amish in atomosphere. Not sure how much was Amish here.

Oglesby, Illinois
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I always stock up on spices, mixes, etc. When I went to open one of the spices it had small bugs in it. I hadn't even opened container. Bugs could be seen through plastic container. When I called, was told bugs were from my home. If you buy I would suggest checking. I wont be.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Amish Country Store? Share your experiences!