“Best meal I had in Branson, top 10 ever.”
Review of Rocky`s Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Rocky`s Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best meal I had in Branson, top 10 ever.”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is a total throwback in the best pay possible. Everything from the decor to the food to the waitresses was authentic Italian. Their menu was a best of OLD Italian food and they delivered. They were short staffed (2 no shows = no servers AT ALL) and they still pulled through by conscripting the hostess to wait tables. I would venture to say that all the reviews talking about poor service at this place didn't know the back story with issues hiring good employees which the restaurant shouldn't be faulted for at all. Excellent food great OLD school atmosphere and you can smoke in the bar. (No smoke smell in the restaurant area at all). I would definitely go there again.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Dan K

“Time to close or renovate”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Service average....salad warm....chairs stained and dirty, this place needs a good overhaul and cleaning.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Slhill1093
“Nothing to write home about ”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This was a first time to eat at Rocky's and it was a disappointment- nothing to write home about for sure. Waitress was very kind and friendly but food was not great. Will not be back.

3 Thank April K
“Comedy of errors”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We have been told by several people to try Rocky's and tonight we had the chance. We were sat right away, but that was the highlight of the night. The drink machine did not work so the waitress suggested anything but soda...after she delivered our first round of drinks that taste terrible. The bread was nothing special. The cheese on our garlic cheese bread was not melted and it was bland overall. We received our salads halfway through our main course, only after asking for them. Our entrees were bland and sauces watered down. During our meal the waitress had a meltdown over another table and argued with the hostess right in front of us. She was very stressed and scatter brained despite a mostly empty restaurant. After eating there, I understand why it was mostly empty. We won't be returning.

Olathe Kansas
“Pretty sure we got an eyeroll when we ordered water...”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I went there this past week. We've been there several times before. The hostess and server were really not very friendly. We had both been out in the heat and really only wanted water to drink. The server clearly did not care for that. I've never had really friendly service there, it always feels like the staff would rather everyone leave so they can go home. As far as the food, mine was pretty good. I cannot remember the name of the dish I got but it had pasta, olive oil, mushrooms and prosciutto. And I loved the salad. I know some complain that it's bland, I personally find most house dressings way over powering so I thought this was great. I ate mine and my husband's salad. My husband got the penne carbonara. It was not great. The cream sauce was not creamy. The bread tastes like a plain loaf of Italian bread that I can buy at the Walmart bakery. To summarize; food is not bad but the service is lacking. Sorry Rocky's, I really wanted to love you, but you have to show me some love too!

• Visited June 2014