“Great burgers!!”

Billy Bob Dairyland
Ranked #12 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Illinois
“Great burgers!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our tour guide at Stone Hill Winery recommended BIlly Bob's for lunch and I'm so glad we went! Huge, awesome burgers made by hand. The crinkle cut fries were great too, but the burger was so huge I couldn't eat many fries. The shakes/malts looked good but I didn't have room for that either. It's a small place, only 4 booths and maybe 10 tables (2 and 4 person). Bring cash!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cancunbeach08

Agency, MO
“Would eat here again”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch, had to wait about 20 min. Not a very big place. We had shakes (banana was great), burgers, grilled cheese and I had frito pie. Burgers were decent, average fries, the chili on the frito pie was excellent. I would eat here again.

1 Thank amerriott
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A regular stop”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Love to eat here--simple, delicious food. Try to go every time we are in town. Small problem this time, don't remember this before. They wouldn't take credit or debit cards, only cash. We weren't completely prepared for this.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Julie F
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific local establishment. ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

In a tourist town filled with chain restaurants, Billy Bob's is hidden gem. A local suggested we visit, and boy are we glad. The burgers are excellent and the prices are quite reasonable. It's a small diner type atmosphere so don't expect fancy food. This is down & dirty burgers & fries served with little fanfare, but totally worth it. I had the full 1 lb double cheeseburger, and reluctantly took the whole thing down, and chased it with a chocolate shake. My wife went healthier with a grilled chicken sandwich that she really enjoyed. If you're in Branson give it a try, but be warned they do not take plastic. Cash or check only.

1 Thank Craig M
“Nice, simple and good”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My family went for lunch and were very pleased. My husband and I both had bacon cheeseburgers. The burgers were very good and very thick. Glad previous reviews warned about the size, could not have ate a dbl! Fries were crinkle cut but very tasty. Service was great!