“Big Fan of Billy Bob's”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
“Big Fan of Billy Bob's”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Been to Billy Bob's a few times. It's great, they make you feel like you're a long time customer the first time you come in. Love the huge burgers and malts (yes malts). And you must have a fried pie.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bill D

Jefferson City
“Branson Tradition!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have been going to Branson for the last 15 years and Billy Bob's has always been a must stop at least once during each and every trip! I am now taking my kids there and they love it too. Yes it is a small place, yes it might take a little longer to get your food here than some places and it might be a tad bit pricier but believe me it is worth it! I would much rather spend my time and money in a small family run business that is operated like Billy Bob's is rather than to a big money hungry chain burger joint any day! I have never had a bad experience here. The food is awesome as always and the family working there is nice as can be! They are very hard working people but always take the time to say hello and ask how we are. Cant wait to visit on our next trip to Branson!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MommyXs2
Steinbach, Canada
“Great Shakes & Sundaes!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Had a craving for ice-cream, so my wife and I deccided to try Billy Bob's. Upon entering we looked around and saw the place was packed, but we did get a nice table to sit and enjoy our treats! My wife had her favorite hot fudge sundae and I tried the chocolate shake. The shake was thick & creamy, and large. My wife's sundae was more than enough and she was more than pleased. We were both very impressed that we were served so promptly, considering that they were handling a birthday party and a kids' baseball team at the same time!

• Visited July 2013
Independence, Missouri
“Fantastic burger and fries”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We love Billy Bob's and eat there for lunch when we're in Branson. In fact, if we're not spending the day at Silver Dollar City, Billy Bob's is the only restaurant we have lunch at in Branson. Great hole-in-the-wall place. Small venue, so be prepared to wait for a table during the busy peak meal times, but everything is cooked to order and worth the wait. Very kind, friendly staff. They are always running around helping the customers. We always look forward to our trips to Branson and our visits to Billy Bob's!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mfan37
Branson, Missouri
“Not the same beef.”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've eaten these burgers for 20 years and thay now have soy products or some other fillers? Still takes 20 minutes to cook. Just not the same at all.

• Visited August 2013