“It's ok”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This place stays packed most of the time and we really only went because our friends wanted to. The shakes are very good and I really like the onion rings. The burgers are just ok and our order was messed up. I probably wouldn't go back just because there are so many better places to try by reading trip advisor.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Being that we are only a 2 hours drive from Branson, we frequent this restaurant nearly every trip. Most of the time, our experiences have been great, this just seemed to be one of those times. It appears that they had placed our burgers on the other person's tray. I asked for double meat and only got a single piece.

While we were there, we saw 4 other folks return their tray to the window and as we were leaving, another 1 arrived at the window with a problem. I will admit that this is the first time in our trips to this diner that we have had any problems. And, we will not let this visit keep up from going back in the future. We love Fuddruckers and look forward to many more burgers of theirs.

This time, it was just one of those times...

1  Thank MichaelW122
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

No flavor to the hamburger. And very pricey 26.00 dollars for 2 hamburger baskets and drink. Wendy's is down the road

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Burger was OK, nothing to rave about...The service was good though and they even have a few little games in the corner for the little ones..

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I ordered the buffalo chicken sandwhich which was really good, but when I ordered the clerk asked me how I wanted it cooked and when I looked confused and said "crispy I guess" she pointed to the hamburger chart behind her and asked me again. I looked at her and said something about I just want it cooked and she asked another person what to do, she didn't even know where to find chicken on the screen when I was ordering and asked more than once how to do it. My parents both had hamburgers and they said that they were really greasy and not that great. We also had milkshakes which were really good.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!