“Not the best but not the worst”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #54 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Pratt
“Not the best but not the worst”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you like greasy hamburgers this is the place to go. I don't so I didn't think it was great. My daughter had the buffalo chicken sandwich and it was good, so she said. When my daughter ordered her chicken the clerk asked how she wanted it cooked then pointed to the hamburger chart behind her, asking if she wanted it medium, well done etc. Confused us just a bit. Daughter said "fried, I guess?" and then the clerk asked her again "medium, well done, etc". We finally said "we're talking chicken, not beef". But on a positive note, we had great milkshakes.

• Visited March 2014

Kimberling City, Missouri
“OK but way overpriced”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The burgers were OK....not a lot of taste to them. The homemade buns were tasty and the "toppings bar" was quite nice. Neither of us cared for whatever they put on the fries and would have preferred them plain but we didn't know until we got them. The restaurant was clean (except the restrooms!) but $21.50 for two burgers, fries and drinks is way too much!! We certainly wouldn't take a family there to eat and we won't go back.

• Visited March 2014
Conway, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was Good”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We went there after the cheer competition with our squad and the service and the food was good but the only draw back was the bathrooms were not so clean.. If they could keep their bathrooms cleaner it would have made it a little better to be there.

Visited February 2014
Derby
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food for the value!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great tasting hamburgers. Mushroom and Swiss burger is my favorite.
They have a condiments bar that has a lot of toppings for your burger.

• Visited November 2013
Austin, Texas
“Excellent Burgers! ”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Branson on Christmas weekend and we stumbled upon this place as we were late for lunch and many places were closed and I am glad we walked to this place coz the burgers were yummy. The home-made buns are really tasty and you can actually see them rolling big balls of dough and making the buns which is kinda cool .
I had the crispy chicken burger and my hubby had the grilled chicken burger and it was really good. What made it extra special was that we could select our own topping from the fixin bar and they have a good assortment in the drinks and sauces too!

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!