“Great burgers”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Hot Springs
“Great burgers”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was sick the day we ate here so I didn't order much but my husband had a burger that was amazing. The apples I ordered were horrible but I do not think many come here for apples. :) Would be nice if they would have soup or something similarly easier on the stomach. The rolls that their burgers come on are really good and I ended up eating one of those.

• Visited February 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Fun place to eat!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went in here one night in January when it was slick and cold. I had never eaten here before. They were very accomodating, and their particular twist on burgers, having a full condiment bar for burgers and fries was a cool added feature. I also love their upscale pop machines that let you add all kinds of fun flavors to just about any kind of pop. I was freezing, and they were even willing to turn the heat up for me. It was a welcome place of solace on such a slippery evening. Thank you!

• Visited January 2013
Clinton, Louisiana
“Good food, but expensive”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I like the fact that I could "dress" my burger from a fresh condiment bar and the milkshakes were very good. But a burger lunch for 2 adults and 2 kids should not cost $50!

Visited December 2012
Town
“Had a LOT better!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

1st time to go to fudruckers,..Had the Buffalo burger and the hamburger and fries, it was ok...deffenitly not the best in the World had a lot better at are local cafe...My wife had the 3 cheese burger and fries and she said it was ok and had lot better too..So this is a 1 and only time visit for us.

• Visited December 2012
Little Rock
“Good lunch burger”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

First time eating at fuddruckers. Was very busy but was was still quick ordering and receiving our food. The order was correct and fresh. The pick your own toppings bar is very nice. Would eat here again.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!