“Good food and clean!”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #50 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Darlington, Indiana
“Good food and clean!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

A few months ago, we went to the Fuddruckers in Pigeon Forge. Wow! What a disappointment...you can read my review. My wife loves Fuddruckers, so we decided to go to the Fuddruckers in Branson. I was very skeptical, but I thought I would give it another chance....I was on alert. The place and people were great!! Our burgers were cooked fresh, not sitting on the grill for a half hour or so, the folks were friendly; everything was clean. Thank you Fuddruckers Branson for changing my mind....I just wont visit the Fuddruckers in Pigeon Forge. Pat yourselfs on the back...great job!!

• Visited August 2012

Danville, Arkansas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Burgers”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Burger and potatoes were great! Love the fry dip and all the fixins on the bar. The drink dispenser is too cool. ;-)

• Visited September 2012
“delicious”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We love Fuddruckers and have been to several. The Branson restaurant was clean, staff were very friendly and patient (while we decided what to order), produce bar was clean and well stocked, pop machines are super great with great selections, condiment bar was clean and well stocked. Burgers were great. The reason they got 4 instead of 5 is because I think the cost is high at around $10 a person for burgers, fries and drinks.

• Visited August 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Burger Heaven”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had burgers and fries and they were hot and fresh. The cashier would not take our coupon after she took our order. Make sure that you mention any cooupons before ordering. They were doing a benefit for Reed High School and had the seniors working there. It is nice to give back to the community.

Visited August 2012
Muldrow, Oklahoma
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you are hungry for a great burger this is your place. Neat place inside also. Love the bar to get fixings for your burgers and fries.

Visited August 2012