“Lazer tag and glow in the dark mini-golf”

Branson Family Fun Factory
Ranked #17 of 34 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Fun Factory in Branson, MO offers indoor blacklight mini golf and blacklight laser tag. Our laser tag offers a 3500 square foot blacklight arena with the longest games anywhere in the area! You will also want to enjoy the incredible artwork of our 18 hole indoor mini golf with 4 themed rooms which include the Enchanted Forest, Volcano Room, Dragons Den, and the Undersea Adventure. Great for all families, teams, or groups of any age, rain or shine!
Harrison Arkansas
“Lazer tag and glow in the dark mini-golf”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

For those that love to have FUN this is the best place to go. The graphics on the walls were great. This is a must do in Branson. My family and me have never played lazer tag before and it was very fun. The guys were great. They were very courtious and explained the game so that my 10 yr and 7yr old cuold understand it. One even joined in on part of our game. It's located just past the welk theater. THANKS GUYS, GREAT JOB,GREAT PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

Booneville, MS
“Great Value and Fun!”
Reviewed July 21, 2008

We took our teen group from church to Branson for the weekend. They loved playing laser tag and mini golf here. The laser tag was extremly fun, with cool mission impossible style music; great equipment; and a great set-up to hide in. We could have spent hours just looking at the artwork and decor in the mini-golf area. They had fantasy land with some interactive suprises along the way. As an artist myself, I was in awe of the decor, I didn't play very well (I was too busy looking at all the great props!) The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful (it was my first time to play lase tag). They have great package deals for groups and they even lined the kids up for pictures in their laser tag gear. We will definately go back. They also have arcade games, air hockey, and fooseball. The whole place is very clean, and painted in fun ways. For a great family, or group time, don't miss it!

Kristy,
Mt. Pisgah youth group
Booneville, MS

Missouri
“One of our favorite things to do in Branson”
Reviewed July 20, 2008

We found this place last year on vacation and made it a point to go back this year. It was our first time to play laser tag last year and we loved it. The price is very reasonable and the whole family enjoyed it from my 4 yr. old to the adults. The indoor mini golf is fun also. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Kansas City, MO
“Great Time for the Money”
Reviewed July 7, 2008

We were told about the Family Fun Factory from my sister who had a great time with her teenaged kids (18, 14, 13.) So when my family went to Branson we checked it out. We had a great time. My kids (10, 8 & 6) had a great time along with mom & dad. The laser tag was the best we had ever played.