“Horrible customer service”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and me always stop at every winery we come across as well as distilleries. We are very picky and its a must to taste the wine before buying . This was a horrible time all around we were not greeted upon entering workers were everywhere and not busy with customers but didnt seem to want to interact when finally chasing someone down to taste some wine we were frowned at and rudely told we could only taste a few which was fine with us. then we werent even given the option to pick which ones we sampled and walked out with only a souvenir glass.. prefer stone hill winery all the way around a better experience and we bought tons of wine and sat through a small presentation and taste testing

Visited September 2012

Branson, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worst Winery Ever”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were not greeted as we arrived, employees seemed to be too busy conversing with each other to assist. When we were finally acknowledged for a wine tasting, the gentleman working their seemed bothered that he had to assist us. One of us had a list of things she wanted to buy and try and they didn't offer any assistance. As the gentleman set up our glasses he said we could only try five. As we began to try our second one I didn't care for it as it had an aroma of chicken skin... He told me that was on purpose. I didn't care for it, and he gave me a nasty look. He then left after pouring our second to help someone else. He then began packing up wine, helping another employee, and filling the racks. He was also asked about the Chardonnay and Chardonel, he said they had the Chardonnay and then left again. A woman who was working their finally stepped up and asked if she could pour us another round. She poured and then when we asked about the two wines she said they didn't sell them here. My friend politely responded back it states on your
website that you sell them here. She returned with an attitude saying they didn't and we would have to go to the other store. She never gave us a map or directions. I had picked up a couple of the bottles we were going to buy and the gentleman told me nastily that the register was over there. I nicely said we weren't done yet and would be checking out when we were finished. He then ignored us. Horrible customer service!

1 Thank Erin S
Saint Louis, Missouri
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Romantic Saturday Drive”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was an ideal adventure for a Saturday afternoon. Put the top down on the old Mustang, drove out from St. Louis across beautiful Hwy 94...farms, old barns, lots of green. It was a trip back in time. At the winery we had lunch on the patio. Each Saturday they have a different band or solo performer. So we ate and enjoyed the music for a while. They also have wine tasting and exhibits on wine production. Then another beautiful trip back home. If you're a serious wine person there are several other wineries in the area you can try while you're there.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful Winery in Augusta”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

A great winery to spend an afternoon (My wife enjoyed the bubbly and I enjoyed the Norton). The property is well maintained and has great views.

Poplar Bluff, Missouri
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

First, let me say that I did not take the Wine 101 class. That very well could be interesting and good experience. But for a winery there isn't much too this place. They advertise sampling, but don't expect anyone to offer you anything while your there, or to even speak to you. The worst customer service I've seen in all of Branson. I purchased a couple of bottles and wine, and I hope they good, but I have no plans to return.

Visited May 2013