“Great place to taste wines!”

Mount Pleasant Winery
Ranked #68 of 174 things to do in Branson
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We dropped in after seeing a show. We got to taste some really great wines. Staff was super nice and knowledgeable. Make this place one of your stops!

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I don't know what else to say. The winery is very commercial. I personally did not care for the wine. The view is very nice, but the staff was not too friendly. They are so commercial they are busy trying to handle large buses and crowds who come in after visiting many wineries. I have not gone back as this is not my idea of a fun, relaxing winery experience. Maybe during the week would be better.

1  Thank kadykel
Reviewed November 15, 2011

If the staff could work on their customer service skills, this might be a good place. They were very cold and short with us - acting like we were taking wasting their time. The $5 for 5 different tastes of wine is a little steep - though they do give you decent portions to try.

Wanted to re-try a wine but couldn't - very strict that you must try 5 "different" wines. I feel that if I pay for 5 tastes, then I should be able to taste the same one 5 times if I want.

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I went to Mount Pleasant with a group of my family and friends for a Shower I was throwing and it was AMAZING!!!! The wine was in one word BEAUTIFUL. The food was great and was delivered in a timely fashion and the views were gorgeous!!!! I will remain a dedicated customer. So to whoever is reading this review...just go there and have your own amazing experience and drink some delicious wine. :)

1  Thank Graced90
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We went to Mount Pleasant on Sunday, since it was right next to our hotel, and lots of things are closed on Sundays, or they close early. Mount Pleasant didn't close till 6, so we went in for a wine tasting. They have wine classes, but they're 15 dollars, and only offered Monday-Friday. They have a two lists of wine that you can choose to sample. The 2nd list is free, and you can pick 5 wines to sample. The 1st list costs 5 dollars to sample 5 wines. The woman doing our tasting, was nice enough to let us pick 5 samples a piece and share them. So we got to sample 10 wines. She was very nice, and knowledgeable. Their wine is fairly cheap, not as pricey as Stone Hill. You can also bottle your own dessert wine. It was a Port wine, that pairs well with dark chocolate. You get to pour the wine, seal it, and then can write a message on the bottle with sharpie. Overall it was a great relaxing experience to a busy day.

1  Thank saiza