“Triple Queen Rooms!”

Ranked #70 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Poteau, Oklahoma
“Triple Queen Rooms!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

When we're visiting Branson it's usually a family affair with kids, grandkids and friends. For the past several years, we've made Amazinn & Suites our stay of choice, and they've never disappointed. The facility is attractive and in good repair, the rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Upstairs rooms are cheaper, so you can get exercise and save some money. And, the triple queen rooms are great when you need to put several folks in one room. Breakfast is fairly standard fare, with the addition of biscuits & gravy or french toast. We like this place!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RussnPat7
JPayneBranson, Guest Relations Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for reviewing your stay here at the Amazinn. I am pleased you enjoyed this recent stay. Our signature rooms are the triple queen rooms. Since our rooms are four feet by four feet larger than a standard hotel room we can fit a third bed in the room. They have all the extended amenties of a fridge, microwave, and personal coffee maker. The triple queen rooms are very popular with families and reunions. We appreciate your business and enjoy having you stay with us. We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

417-334-2300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
pensacola,FL
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I like that it's located on The Shepard of the Hills Expressway making is easier to get in and out of the traffic. The room was clean, with Micro and Fridge, the bed was very comfortable, and the drapes shut out all the light. The b'fast is enough as it's not a restaurant, I didn't expect more. There is a restaurant across the street, and IHOP is about one block away should you want a larger B'fast. I did walk across the street for a more complete b'fast a couple of times. This was my second time to stay there as I like the price, room and location. Can't beat it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit at Amazinn. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You are correct we have one of the best locations in town. With Shepherd of the Hills Expwy being four lanes, it makes getting in and out very easy. Guests can get to the attractions and theaters in town in about seven minutes. We do provide a complementary extended continental breakfast. Our hot items alternate between biscuits&gravy one day and the next French toast and eggs. This is in addition to fresh fruit, toast, bagels, hard boiled eggs, and 100% real juice. We appreciate your visiting us, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Magnolia, Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The room we had had 3 beds that were very comfortable... very clean...plenty of hot water for showers...the pool was nice as well as the hot tub...the only problem we had was the wireless internet was pretty slow and could not keep a signal very long... but besides that hotel was very nice for the price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking a few moments to review your stay here at Amazinn. Here at Amazinn we are known for our high standard of cleanliness. I am pleased it exceeded your expectations. All of our rooms have the new therapeutic doctor’s choice pillow top mattress, which are a real treat to sleep on after a long days drive, or a full day out at Silver Dollar City. I have spoken with the IT department about the internet issue you experienced. If you could let me know what room you were in, we can ascertain which router is causing the slow down. Thanks again for letting us know about your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Branson.

Cassville, mo
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights there. This was our 2nd time staying there and both times the hotel and staff have been great. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds and the room was nice and clean, we always had plenty of towels, and its really convenient having a microwave and fridge in every room. The AC in the rooms worked very well in this 100+ degree weather. Our room was close to the pool and hot tub so we would go any time we had a chance although we happen to find quite a bit of hair in there. Not cool. Breakfast was good. They alternate from french toast and biscuits and gravy. We only ate breakfast when they had the french toast and everything was delicious. They have Donuts, cereal, eggs, juice, fruit, bagels, etc. I wish we could take the food to our room though.
Overall I think anyone would be satisfied staying here and I would recommend it to anyone. Great Stay for the price!! Check it out!

Room Tip: I booked online and it was cheaper to stay in the upstairs floor.
Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay here at Amazinn. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay as well as the last time you visited. All of our rooms have the complimentary fridge, microwave, and personal coffee maker. We have recently updated our ac units to newer energy efficient units. I am glad to add your opinion to the many other great reviews on our upgrade. Amazinn is known for our great hospitality from the maid to the person at the front desk. I will certainly pass your kind words on to the staff. I am disappointed with your account of our outdoor pool. We have just gotten a new maintenance guy, so I appreciate your feedback. I have spoken with him, and the issue has been fixed. Thank you again for letting us know about your most recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Branson.

Amazinn and Suites
Wynne, Arkansas
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We picked this hotel because they could accomadate my whole family of six in one room, upon arriving we find out they did not book our first night there, of course they were full so they tell us we would have to stay somewhere else that night. The desk attendent did call some places to see if they had vacancy. We explained to him that we would have to have two rooms or a more expensive suite and it would cost more for us to stay. I asked was there some way they could compesate us since they were the ones who made the mistake.He called his manager and she told him it would have to go to accounting the next day.The guy would not let me talk to the manager so we went next door where they were very friendly and helpful.The desk attendent had the nerve to ask me did I want him to cry me a river to show he did care.Very poor attitude.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Doug M
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am disappointed and saddened at reading your account of your stay. I personally looked into your situation. It appears you booked your reservation through an online third party. The online company had booked you for only two nights starting Saturday. Since the online companies have direct access to our system, they put in your reservation as booked. I regret you were under the impression they had booked you for three nights instead of the actual two nights. Of course we strive to accommodate situations like this, but being peak season we had sold out and had nothing we could put you in. I am pleased the front desk agent was able to find you another room that was a suite right next door. None of our front desk agents are able to guarantee compensation. Both he and the manager asked that you stop by in the morning and she would have had time to investigate with the online agent as to what days you had booked. I always recommend guests call the hotel directly if there are any changes or special requests, just to make sure the hotel is aware and can accommodate. I hope on your next visit you will give us a second chance. When you book give me a call and I will set everything up.

Marshall, AR
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Our room was clean with plenty of towels and a very comfortable bed. However, it smelled like someone had been smoking in the room and then tried to clean/cover it up. Since it didn't give me a headache, we didn't worry about it. Usually cigarette smoke gives me a headache, so whatever was done to clean it, must have worked to some degree. You could hear sounds from other rooms--no voices though. We had a jetted tub in our room that was very nice. There were no shampoo or conditioner bottles. Instead there was a dispenser of some secret substance in the shower. This substance did not lather. There were decent hand soaps. The refrigerator was great. The breakfast was basic--cereals, toast, biscuits, bagels, donuts, boiled eggs, orange and apple juices.

Overall, it was a good room with a good breakfast. We would definitely consider staying here again since it was walking distance to the show we were going to.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GottaTravelGottaGo
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for reviewing your stay here at Amazinn. I am pleased your enjoyed your stay here and found the beds very comfortable. We have the new therapeutic doctor’s choice pillow top mattresses our of the European collection at the Denver Mattress company, we have gotten great reviews. I’m glad we can add you to the list. I am curious as to the smell issue you noted. Those rooms are smoke free and away from the smoking rooms. My thought would be someone was smoking out side near your room and the ac unit was bringing it inside. Either way I wish you had let the front desk know so we could of resolved the situation while you were here. In our effort to go green we have replaced all the little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash with a single dispenser in the shower. It is a combination of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It also allows you to use more than the little bottles did. However if you and let us know, we do have some of the shampoo bottles at the front desk available on request. Had we of known, we would have been more than happy to get some for you. We will look forward to welcoming you back to Amazinn on your next trip to Branson.

Morgantown, Indiana
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We picked this hotel off the internet not really sure of what we would be getting. It was AWESOME! Great location just off the main strip but easy to find and close to everything we needed. Rooms were VERY clean and comfortable. pillow top beds, mini-fridge and microwave, clean pool and friendly staff. Very affordable rates, plus we found out that they have larger rooms with 3 queen beds. When we come back with more family we can all stay together! We will DEFINITELY stay here again! Thank you SO much!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank yensid65
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking time to review your stay here at Amazinn. I am glad we exceeded your expectations. Our triple queen rooms are our signature room at Amazinn. Each room is four feet larger each way. This gives us the unique ability to put in a third bed without the room becoming crowded. These rooms can hold up to 6 adults. They are really popular with families as they don’t have to book two separate rooms. We look forward to getting to welcome you back on your next trip to Branson.