“Where is the couch ???”

Yakov Smirnoff Show
Ranked #7 of 72 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Yakov the famous Russian Comedian performs shows in Branson Missouri in 2018 from October 13 through November 24 at his own theater. His beautiful theater is the first one you'll see as you arrive in Branson from the North on US Hwy 65. With the current political climate and as America's Favorite Russian, he's found plenty of comedic material. Yakov says, "It's time to Make America Laugh Again!" During his show, Yakov takes you on a comedic journey packed with tall tales and witty perceptions, funny facts and huge laughs. Along with explosive laughter Yakov delivers a show filled with patriotic pride. When Yakov says, "What A Country!" You'll feel like cheering for the red, white, and blue. He also offers an intriguing blend of comedy and wisdom focusing on the dynamics between men and women - "Living Happily Ever Laughter"! While at Yakov's Theatre visit the gallery in the lobby featuring many of Yakov's artworks.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed. No comedy here --and we had heard he was so funny. I felt like I was at a lecture. Though some of his points were probably valid, this was not my reason for choosing his show. The food was mediocre at best - not a dining experience. The questions from the audience are rehearsed as I was asked to take part. We left at intermission - show was a waste of my money. (In post research we see he is retiring from Branson for another dream. This was obvious in his lack luster performance.)

3  Thank Francesskh

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We kept hearing such good things about this show. And we both remember him being a good comedian. However this is not a comedy show, it's more of a lecture. It was suppose to be a Branson Christmas Show, but I didn't see the christmas theme. It was his time to talk about relationships. Honestly a bit is okay but not the whole show. Also I rather not hear about his ex-wife so much and I already know he was proud to be an American. It also very scripted, even the questions from the audience. We overheard the "ushers" ask audience members if they want to ask a specific question. To put it simply...I was not entertained, the food was Luke warm, and it was "interesting" to try to eat in a squished seating.

2  Thank rcr41
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This show and dinner was excellent. He is not only funny but has a lesson to his humor and this guy is more patriotic then probably 90% of the people born here, he loves this country and what it has provided for him and his family. The dinner was good, not great, but at $50 for show and dinner not a bad deal. Yakov also has a Masters in Psycology, he talked about life and love in a very good way, very deep and thoughtful at times, and very funny at others. Well worth the money but hurry, only week or so left.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Prepare to have your sides hurting by the end of the show. This guy does know how to entertain and loves to meet the audience after!! He is an "oldie but goodie"...not by age, but by the fact he has been in Branson a long time. You will not be sorry for having visited this show. I have seen the show twice now and enjoyed it very much each time. I have not seen the "dinner show".

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This show was a big disappointment. Not very funny and really just weird. Friends we went with said he was much better in the past. He talked about returning to Hollywood quite a lot. I think he has already moved on and his just going through the motions of doing this show

5  Thank SanDiego333