“Love it everytime!! Great music!!!”

Mickey Gilley Theatre
Ranked #48 of 169 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Come see Mickey's brand new show. Join him for the life, the music, the legend live in concert. Journey down memory lane with Mickey as he reveals his life story over the past 40 years in the music industry. For the first time ever hear all 17 #1 hits as well as the stories of his past and present. He will welcome you into his life with open arms and a warm smile as only a true "Urban Cowboy" can do. Must see while inBranson.
Kansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love it everytime!! Great music!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2008

I wasn't a big Mickey fan, actually I didn't realize he sang so many of the songs I knew! Anyways, a great great show for Branson! And Joey will make your sides hurt you will laugh so much!!!

I would say younger kids wouldn't really enjoy this much. But our teenagers did.

After all these years Mr. Gilley still sounds incredible. Makes me wanna go watch "Urban Cowboy" lol

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 218 helpful votes
“Mickey Gilley is great!”
Reviewed December 10, 2006

It is hard for me to give an objective review of this show because I love Mickey Gilley’s voice and songs. I also have not been to very many Branson shows to compare it to. For me, it was worth it. Mickey sings some of his biggest hits and does some excellent covers of Jerry Lee Lewis and Conway Twitty songs. He sang a couple of Christmas songs and I thought his rendition of “White Christmas” was great. He closed the show with his version of “Stand by Me”, one of my favorite songs of all time.

Thank Cruise,J.D.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worth the trip!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2006

Mickey Gilley is still worth the trip - we enjoyed the show just last week - what a wonderful music presence he has - the entire show was beyond Great. We also enjoyed dinner at Gilleys before the show and can't say enough about the whole experience. Thank you Gilley!!! David & Bonita Vetterick

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Greenville, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Like Living It All Again”
Reviewed April 19, 2006

Everyone knows the name but not everyone knows he wrote and sung all of those songs. Very cool to hear all of his songs again and he can still do it. Joey Riley will make you laugh till you hurt. Certainly a foot stomping, knee slapping, sing along good time.

1 Thank rayjay243
A TripAdvisor Member
“He is still the man !!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2005

I grew up listening to Mickey Gilley because my Mom was a huge fan. She had every record he ever recorded. His show made the hair stand up on my arms, he still sounds soooooooo good. A great show to see in Branson.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member