“Laughed Solid for 2 Hours!”

Jim Stafford Theatre
Jim Stafford Show in Branson
Ranked #52 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Jim Stafford's Show is a wild ride of fun and laughter powered by the clever cogs and witty wheels spinning in Jim's innovative mind! You'll feel like a kid again as Jim performs incredible guitar pickin' and creates hilarious antics from everyday life - out of his mind...And in to your heart! Also appearing is Taylor Reed who will entertain you with his masterful illusions and magic tricks that will leave you amazed and entranced. This high energy show will delight those of all ages, making this a wonderful show for families Billy Dean's music career spans more than 25 years. He has had 11 top ten country singles, including 5 #1 hits: "I Miss Billy The Kid," "Somewhere In My Broken Heart," "If There Hadn't Been You," "You Don't Count The Cost," and "It's What I Do." During his career, he has been named Top New Male Vocalist by the Academy of Country Music and was awarded Song of the Year for "Somewhere In My Broken Heart."
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This show was part of our bus trip. Honestly, I laughed for 2 solid hours. My eyes watered and my gut hurt, but well worth it!!! This guy cracked me up, just as he did years ago when he was on TV. And his son and daughter -- what great musicians!! I enjoyed the time Jim took to tell us about his years in the entertainment business - things that I did not know -- and about raising teenage children while in his 60's cracked me up. But that son and daughter are extremely talented--a chip off the old block. I highly recommend this show. Lots of great music and comedy. It would especially appeal to those of us who have known Jim Stafford from "way back". He still has it!!!

1  Thank holmescounty
in 19 reviews
"comedy"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This guy is still so funny and sure brought some good memories back with his songs. Stafford was great about drawing in his audience. His humor is second to none.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife & I traveled from Kansas City on the weekend of March 23. We decided to see his show for the first time and both of us enjoyed it very much! Great family entertainment and music!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We really enjoyed this show tonight! Very talented family, for sure. And, Jim is so personable, talked with me, and, took a picture with me. Thanks, Jim and family, and, band members. We are thrilled we got to see this show while in Branson.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Saw This show 2 times when we were in town Tue -Wed. morning at 10 Am . Keith comes out and does a preshow and does Q & A.He is very informative of Neil Diamond and tells how he got started in doing This Tribute to the Real Neil Diamond. He is one of few indorsed by Neil himself! This is a must see show!Looks and sounds like Neil! You should take him home with you affordable CD's and a DVD.His package also has his Wife Diana's Cd "My Father Eyes" .He does a Great job entertaing you, Their are coupons in several magizines in Hotels and Motels, if your into savings! I would see him everyday if I were closer! Have been to his show at least 1 yearly since he went into Theaters and saw him 1st at the Branson Mall. His show is new and refreshing yearly! LOVED IT !See for yourself! Saw this with my husband and took friends to see him!

1  Thank Sherry A