“Amazing”

Grand Village Shops
Ranked #5 of 72 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Grand Village complex contains 26 shops, one of the state's largest Christmas Stores and two themed-restaurants.
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

This area has everything! The Christmas shops are phenomenal and a must see if the Mel's diner, the singers are waiters!

1  Thank Tiffany S

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The best thing about Grand Villaeg is the Christmas shiop but it is very over priced. Paid $11 for something that was at Dick's 5-10 for $6. Wish I had waited. The leather store had good sales when we were there but otherwise, nothing was really there anymore.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a huge buffet, we were there for breakfast, great food and service. The food is easy to reach and the area around the food was clean.Easy place to get in /out and good meal.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I wish I had more time to spend at the Grand Village Shops. I went late in the day and the majority of the boutiques closed at 7 pm.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Lori's Soaps is a must see!!! I got to sit in the "MAN CAVE"!!! I also like the goats milk and olive oil soaps!!!