“Hidden Jewel in Branson”

Grand Village Shops
Ranked #5 of 69 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Grand Village complex contains 26 shops, one of the state's largest Christmas Stores and two themed-restaurants.
Texas
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Hidden Jewel in Branson”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was in Branson for a reunion last week. A comment from others that attended (for the first visit to Branson) said I HAD to go here to shop. We have been going every year for years and I never saw this place! I love the boutiques and this is the best shopping experience I have had in Branson. There is a coffee shop here that is a nice resting place. Serves sandwiches, tea and coffees. Loved it. I think you should definitely place this on your 'must do while in Branson' list.
Highly recommended! Soaps, woodwork, bags and shoes, ....and ask about the 10% military discounts! Most stores gave them. God Bless America nd bless these shop owners that honor the vets!

Visited October 2013

Warrenton, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVE LOVE LOVE These shops”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

So many great little shops but by far my favorite is the Grand Glitz. If you love Bling Bling then this is the shop for you. Wonderful staff and always something on sale. One of my favorite places to shop in Branson.

Visited August 2013
Topeka, Kansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We shopped and ate”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

there was a great deal of things to do there. The people were all nice to work with. I loved the shops and we decided to eat there too! The buffet was really good!

Visited August 2013
Ava, Missouri
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The kindness of strangers”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

These shops are very nice but the Christmas store really stands out to me because its so beautiful and who doesn't love Christmas?If not alot of the ornaments didn't look like ornaments they were so pretty.When we were checking out the lady noticed our daughter frowning because of a blister on her foot and she took time out to get her a band aid and also to talk to me about a personal loss in her family.She had know way of knowing we had just went thru the same situation so I have to wonder if she was sent to us by God in our time of need.I look forward to going back soon.

Visited July 2013
Junction City, Kansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A great little surprise on the "Strip" in Branson”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a quaint little shopping area on 76 that consists of a bunch of small shops along the edges of a circular walking route that does not take very long to complete. The wife and I really enjoyed looking in all the stores. Some of the highlights for us were Peter Engler Woodcarving and Design ( I am a woodcarver so I loved this place) and the Mulberry Mill shop which on one side has lots of gourmet dips, spreads and other food items, many of them available to sample so there is lots of good grazing here. Look for the huge rocking chair in the middle of the village that is a really nice photo op.
I think this place is sort of a hidden gem on the "strip" and is really worth checking out. If you like to stroll and shop you will enjoy your time here.

Visited July 2013