“We loved this store!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dick's Oldtime 5 & 10

Dick's Oldtime 5 & 10
Ranked #2 of 68 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: With thousands of goods and items in stock, if you can't find what you're looking for at this store, you can't find it anywhere.
Pella, Iowa
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“We loved this store!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Going through this store and seeing everything they had to offer was entertaining for all of us. We went on a rainy day so I think it was even more crowded than usual. We got through it with three young kids, I know we spent at least an hour. Everyone found some little things to get, and of course some candy!

Visited March 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

It was really interesting very crowded but small space and I agree with some of the other comments there were some rude staff members.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AMAZING a MUST see/visit while in Branson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

We ahve been to Branson several times and I will not leave the town if I have not got to go to Dicks 5 and Dime!! Filled with many things to jog your mind down memory lane...the store itself brings you back to a different era. Please dont leave without first visiting this place! LOVE LOVE this store!

Visited March 2013
Rusk, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“You will find it here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was not thrilled at the thought of fighting the crowd to get in to the stores grossly inadequate entrance. Once I got inside and established in the natural movement I was pretty impressed with how much stuff they actually have stuffed into this store. If you are looking for something to hang on the wall or just a little souvenier you will find it here. It takes about 30-45 minutes to walk through and look at just about everything but it is well worth it. There is a reason this place is voted #1 in branson for shopping.

Visited October 2012
oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Cool place, unless you are claustrophobic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This place was really cool. It kinda paced though and always has a ton of people in it. There is defiantly something for everyone. It's like the owner had ADHD when they picked out the inventory for the store. Such random odd stuff. Everything from granny panties, to cook wear, to John Wayne mugs to old fashion games. I made it about halfway thru before the amount of people vs space got to me and I had to hit the exit. We are bringing our kids to Branson next month and we will be back.