“The Best !”

Sight & Sound Theatres
Ranked #1 of 166 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Sight & Sound Theatres is the nation's largest Christian theatre company and one of the highest attended live theatres on the East Coast and in the Midwest. This inspiring family experience includes a majestic 2000-seat theatre, a massive 300-foot wrap-around stage, a professional cast, spectacular sets up to 40 feet high and a variety of live animals. Go back in time and witness the greatest stories of the Bible as they come to life right before your eyes!
Hastings, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best !”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went to the show Joseph....the best play ever !!!!! I've been to a lot of plays and this my friend is ,in my opinion the BEST one so far !!!!! I would defiantly come back for more !!!! :)

Estill Springs, TN
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Show”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've been to two shows in the Sight and Sound Theatre.They were both fantastic.
My husband is not fan of musicals but he said that JOSEPH was the best show we saw during the trip to Branson.

Visited August 2013
Lubbock, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Joseph”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The show was absolutely fantastic, and the theater beautiful! This was the first time I was able to attend one of the shows at the Sight & Sound Theater, but I hope to go back to see other shows when I am in Branson in the future.

Neosho, Wisconsin
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Within the first 5 minutes of the show I was mezmorized... Over the top excellent..
Favorite show in Branson.. Must see
Felt like broadway show. Lots of live animals...

Whitesboro, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Always Great”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I love the shows, this was our 3rd visit and have seen a different show each time. You won't be disappointed.