“breathtaking sets and costumes”

Sight & Sound Theatres
Ranked #1 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Sight & Sound Theatres is the nation's largest Christian theatre company and one of the highest attended live theatres on the East Coast and in the Midwest. This inspiring family experience includes a majestic 2000-seat theatre, a massive 300-foot wrap-around stage, a professional cast, spectacular sets up to 40 feet high and a variety of live animals. Go back in time and witness the greatest stories of the Bible as they come to life right before your eyes!
Reviewed July 14, 2013

biblically sound and well played. It brought the story of Joseph to life. The actors and animals going up and down the aisles to the stage were awesome and sets were changed so seamlessly we didn't even see them being put in place til they were there. Try not to get against the wall, though. I thought we had aisle seats but we were against a wall

1  Thank twingranny60
There are newer reviews for Sight & Sound Theatres

Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you make it to Branson do not miss the Sight & Sound Theater. We have seen 4 shows there and each one gets better. It is like the Bible being acted out before you. Seen a lot of broad way plays and this production is right up there with the best of them. I loved, loved, loved this play!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I loved it! Everything was spot on and just perfect! I was so impressed by the amazing voices. Next time I'm in Branson I hope there is another show just as good as Joseph.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This theater is amazing and the show, "Joseph" is exceptional. I don't believe there is another theater in Branson that can hold a candle to this one.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The staging, lighting and sound effects were awesome. Actors and animals moving across the stage and up and down the aisles keep your attention riveted. Both my husband and our granddaughter thought it was "awesome"!