“Awesome show!!”

Sight & Sound Theatres
Ranked #1 of 171 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Sight & Sound Theatres is the nation's largest Christian theatre company and one of the highest attended live theatres on the East Coast and in the Midwest. This inspiring family experience includes a majestic 2000-seat theatre, a massive 300-foot wrap-around stage, a professional cast, spectacular sets up to 40 feet high and a variety of live animals. Go back in time and witness the greatest stories of the Bible as they come to life right before your eyes!
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Joseph was great! My family including young children all loved it!! We had isle seats and were able to see the actors and live animals go by, which was awesome! The performance and message of forgiveness was so good and touching that I cried multiple times! If you are in Branson before December 29, this show is one you don't want to miss!! They are doing Noah next season and I would love to see it!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Joseph was well worth the time and money. Great production. I highly recommend this show to anyone visiting Branson, MO in 2013

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had good seats for Joseph.It was done wonderfully. Had a good time. I was surprised they used real animals and the sets were very life like. The gift shop was nice also I bought a book.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Took a short vacation to Branson and was able to participate in three activities: parasailing, Branson Showboat, and “Joseph” at the sight and sound theater. My favorite activity was parasailing. Second was "Joseph" and finally Branson Showboat.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Joseph play was absolutely wonderful. The actors are very talented and they were so emotional that I even shed some tears. This was my favorite show/play out of the 13 we went to see in May, 2013.