“Joseph Rocked my face off”

Sight & Sound Theatres
Ranked #1 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Sight & Sound Theatres is the nation's largest Christian theatre company and one of the highest attended live theatres on the East Coast and in the Midwest. This inspiring family experience includes a majestic 2000-seat theatre, a massive 300-foot wrap-around stage, a professional cast, spectacular sets up to 40 feet high and a variety of live animals. Go back in time and witness the greatest stories of the Bible as they come to life right before your eyes!
Dallas, Texas
“Joseph Rocked my face off”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I loved this play, and Sight and Sound is great theater. Best show I hae ever had the pleasure to enjoy.

Visited September 2012

Navasota, Texas
124 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Outstanding Theater”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to see Joseph and was so impressed with the performance and the theatre. Take the back stage tour given by the actors, very informative and fun. Can't wait to go to another show at this theater.

Olathe, Kansas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Incredible theatrics, based on the bible”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We saw Joseph this year and the Christmas Story last year. This theatre and its company do an incredible job of bringing bible stories to life through the sets, the costumes, the lighting, and of course, the actors. It is apparent that the individuals in their productions are Christians and believe in the Word of God. I had a situation where I had accidentially booked my tickets on the wrong day and didn't realize until the day we were supposed to go. I went to the box office and they prayed with me about it. The management ended up making arrangements for us to be able to attend, even though my tickets were for a different day. I highly recommend this theatre and this show.

Hoopeston, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Joseph”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wonderful! Great set and voices. We very much enjoyed! So nice to have a Christian atmosphere. Welcoming staff.

Nixa, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome show,”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went to see "Joseph the Musical", & although it was more expensive than other shows, it was worth every penny! The theater is beautiful, with amazing sets that are not just in the front of the theater, but far back on the sides also. The costumes were breathtaking & the animals made the experience even more authentic & enjoyable. The acting was professional & believable. The only suggestion I have is to get seats that are not on the floor areas, but in the stadium-type seats towards the back. The floor is flat, so I heard people saying that they couldn't see well at all, & the seats closer to the front did not have good views of the side stages. I am going back with friends to see this show again, expensive or not

Visited September 2012