“Incredible theatrics, based on the bible”

Sight & Sound Theatres
Ranked #1 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Sight & Sound Theatres is the nation's largest Christian theatre company and one of the highest attended live theatres on the East Coast and in the Midwest. This inspiring family experience includes a majestic 2000-seat theatre, a massive 300-foot wrap-around stage, a professional cast, spectacular sets up to 40 feet high and a variety of live animals. Go back in time and witness the greatest stories of the Bible as they come to life right before your eyes!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We saw Joseph this year and the Christmas Story last year. This theatre and its company do an incredible job of bringing bible stories to life through the sets, the costumes, the lighting, and of course, the actors. It is apparent that the individuals in their productions are Christians and believe in the Word of God. I had a situation where I had accidentially booked my tickets on the wrong day and didn't realize until the day we were supposed to go. I went to the box office and they prayed with me about it. The management ended up making arrangements for us to be able to attend, even though my tickets were for a different day. I highly recommend this theatre and this show.

There are newer reviews for Sight & Sound Theatres

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wonderful! Great set and voices. We very much enjoyed! So nice to have a Christian atmosphere. Welcoming staff.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went to see "Joseph the Musical", & although it was more expensive than other shows, it was worth every penny! The theater is beautiful, with amazing sets that are not just in the front of the theater, but far back on the sides also. The costumes were breathtaking & the animals made the experience even more authentic & enjoyable. The acting was professional & believable. The only suggestion I have is to get seats that are not on the floor areas, but in the stadium-type seats towards the back. The floor is flat, so I heard people saying that they couldn't see well at all, & the seats closer to the front did not have good views of the side stages. I am going back with friends to see this show again, expensive or not

1  Thank RachGo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Have been here twice, both times to see "NOAH" and both times were incredible. The first time, I attended with my husband and teen son; the second time, I brought my mom. The theatre itself beautiful, the staff was very welcoming. My husband uses a cane and I had called earlier to ask about special seating so that he wouldn't have to use stairs; we were able to sit very comfortably in the front row of the second section. It was great - nobody climbed over us and we didn't have to climb over people, plus my husband was able to get around comfortably. The show was awesome! I would love to go back to each and every new one!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Joseph show was abolutely spectacular and enjoyed by the whold family, even a 4 year old grandson. The costumes, singing, and acting was just awesome. It held the attention of everyone for the whole time. So glad we went.