Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $43.00
from $35.00
from $42.48
3,754 results
All reviews these guys talented brothers instrument sounds these men amazing talent beach boys all ages mickey gilley second half high energy bass entire show great music visiting branson christmas show whole family acapella
Reviewed yesterday

We seen Six the first show when they came to Branson which now is a time of years ago! It’s amazing you are listening to voices you would think there’s instruments but NOT all with their own voices! They are something to go see! Highly recommend!

Reviewed yesterday

We have been twice to see this show and it is a hidden gem. No instruments, just the men and their voices. A delight for sure.

Reviewed yesterday

The content of this show was so unexpected. Six brothers perform a huge variety of songs without the benefit of any instruments. Songs range from pop, rock, a bit of folk, patriotic and a variety of beautiful yet inventive presentations of music from the 60s and later. All this combined with humor. The entire audience loved the show It is one not to be missed when you are in Branson.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Love these guys! This is a must see when in Branson. These guys are amazing! Family friendly and just a great show!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We love six. Have been seeing them for 10 years. We love the harmony and music selections. Great show a little comedy thrown in. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I have been coming to Branson for 20 years. This is the first time I have seen Six because it made me nervous that there are no instruments. The show was unbelievable. This is a very talented group of brothers.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The only reason I don’t give this five bubbles is because the theatre was VERY crowded and by that I mean the seats were practically on top of each other and it was very warm. I soon forgot all about that though, once Six hit the stage. They were funny, entertaining, and extremely talented. I wasn’t sure how six guys with no instruments were going to keep us entertained for an hour and a half, but keep us entertained they did. Their show had a patriotic segment, a short tribute to their parents that was very sweet and well done, a tribute to oldies music, and much more. It was such a good show, we actually bought the souvenir photo they take of you when you enter the theatre, and after the show we got the group to sign it and we took another picture with them. If you’ve never seen SIX in concert, I highly recommend them. They’re great!

Reviewed 5 days ago

I see a lot of shows in Branson. I love music of all sorts, and I have been around great music my entire life. I have to say that probably the two best musical moments I have experienced in Branson this year both came during the SIX Show I saw on Wednesday, November 7, 2018. SIX Christmas.

The first moment comes during the first half of the show. This half is comprised of the best songs from their 2018 regular season. Brother Jak is featured as the group does "Sounds of Silence". Now, this is not the version you've heard for years from Simon & Garfunkel that they cover. It is from a group called Disturbed. Regardless, the vocals that Jak and his 5 brothers exhibit during this number are spell-binding. It is simply amazing - and that's not something I say easily when it comes to music. In fact, it takes a LOT to impress me. This does. Every. Stinking. Time.

The second moment is actually their Christmas finale. They have chosen to do a Christmas version of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" which is so powerful it is breathtaking. The flawless vocals coupled with their incredible vocal instrumentation combine to just take their audience on a journey that can truly be described as spiritual. It is probably the single most powerful number I've ever witnessed in Branson, and it is not to be missed. It is truly a moment of musical magic which you need to witness for yourself.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We saw this show in early November where it was Christmastime in Branson. We appreciated the patriotic tribute with American Solider and harmonies in America the Beautiful were perfect. They went into their Christmas portion which was really outstanding. O Come OCome Emmanuel, and Hallelujiah were just beautiful and they had great humor with their 12 days of Christmas (and what they would return) for some fun. Knudsen Brothers - would love to see a Throwback/remake of your original Bye Bye Blues. ;)

Reviewed 1 week ago

We saw them years ago and trust me, they still have it. A lot of people do not understand how difficult it is for an A Capella group consisting of six to create the type of music they routinely do. Their Christmas portion of the program was impressive. Well worth spending a couple of hours with!