“Great Place to Shop!”
Review of Tanger Outlets

Tanger Outlets
Ranked #29 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Disney, Reebok, Chico's, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Coach, Gap, Banana Republic, Fossil and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Branson. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Let me start by saying that the town I live in has a Super Center Wal-Mart and a couple small clothing stores and that's pretty much it for shopping so I LOVE the Tanger Outlet in Branson! We shopped there for 2 1/2 days! I do recommend buying the $5 coupon book--it will more than pay for itself and there are ways to get it for free--military, AAA member and other things. There are a few stores in there that are not outlet stores which is a disappoint but I just avoid those. I got for great prices! Coach had the best deals ever this time! Both the husband and I were able to get some of the clothes we needed at Tanger for a fraction of the cost that we would pay at a regular shopping mall. Lots of clothing stores, shoes, Disney, perfume store,etc. Something for everyone! Recommend checking it out!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Seems like a typical outlet mall but has some decent shops. The Coach outlet was my favorite. :) They sell coupon books in the service areas for $5 but luckily I had a coupon for a free coupon book (oh, the irony)...it isn't something I'd ever pay for, most of the coupons in there were things that you can easily google a free mobile coupon for and in some cases I was able to find better coupons than what was in the book. Very clean, new facility. It does seem wasteful that they created a new outlet mall and the red roof one is sitting vacant, not sure what the story is there but I think the old one was larger.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Yes, you can do this outlet mall in a day! Great bargins and exceptionally friendly sotres - of course it was January - we had a blast when it was not crowded and managed to scoop up some wonderful bargains.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We always visit the Tanger when we are in Branson! You can always find awesome deals and there are lots of stores to choose from.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

There were a lot of shops. Plenty to keep everyone busy for an afternoon. There are restrooms all along the mall which is nice to have.