“A Good Golf Experience”

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 358 helpful votes
“A Good Golf Experience”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Second time playing golf at Thousand Hills Golf Course and the experience continues to be good. The course was in good shape (surprising because the course is played a ton) and the greens rolled true. In fact, they were in the process of cutting the greens shorter to get them to pick up in pace. Although the course is considered an executive style course, the course is difficult due to the narrow fairways, water features, and small greens.

The pro shop employees were very friendly.

Word to the wise: If you are going to Branson, looking for a course that is moderately priced, choose Thousand Hills. Also, book early and take the early tee times. If you wait too long, the course tends to slow down in pace and a 3.5 hour finishing time will be come 5 hours.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank KCL78

Williamsburg, Kentucky
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A good course”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My 12 yo daughter and I played 18 holes, hers the first time ever. She had a lot of fun. She was able to use a set of jr clubs that we got from the pro shop. Shot my best ever 82 on this course. It is not long, but challenging just the same. Front 9 was better for me than the back nine since I was feeling fatigued since I hadn't played in years. Pro shop was friendly and we were able to ge a tee time quickly. Nice course!

Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“BEST EVER”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have stayed here 3 times now and every time its even better memories than the last. I love everything about this place and how it feels like home away from home. I will always be back!

Visited July 2013
Collinsville, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Up Down and Around”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our experience started in the Pro Shop where the staff treated us great. We had our Golf Set up by Christy the•Concierge with Marriott's Wilow Bend Vacation Resort. She made our Tee-times and Mike the Golf Pro did an excellent job taking care of us. The course is kept up in a very meticulous manner. I was very enjoyable playing our 18 holes. I would recommend any visiting Branson who like to play golf to try there skills here at Thousand Hills.

Visited May 2013
Austin, TX
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“A short course, but very tough!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Thousand Hills Golf Course is labeled an Executive Course because it only has 1 Par 5, 8 Par 3 holes, and 9 Par 4 holes. The course plays tough because it is very well designed to challenge all levels of golfers. Take your best game with you when you play Thousand Hills. The staff was great, the conditions were very good, and the greens putted very true.

Visited April 2013