My family and I have stayed at Hunter's Friend resort for a few years. First off I would like to say that if you want to pay $175 and up the rooms are great, super nice and very clean! However if you stay in a "cheaper" unit such as a small kitchenette or a hotel room they are not near as clean. The towels have a strange smell as if they are not cleaned, actually reminds me of an old sweaty man...yuck! They have a pool and a very small playground when you purchase these cheaper rooms! However if you choose to pay more then you can have a really clean room and nice fresh towels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family resort near Silver Dollar City with everything from kitchenettes to condos. Next to Indian Point Marina, conveniently located across from Indian Point grocery store. All condos are less than 3 years old and 1800 square feet with private lake view balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hunter's Friend Resort & Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter`s Friend Resort & Condos Hotel Branson
- Hunter`s Friend Resort And Condos