Book In Advance

from $38.50
from $28.50
from $43.00
10,067 results
All reviews amusement park water rides outlaw run powder keg roller coaster glass blowing six flags world fest echo hollow christmas lights funnel cake christmas carol all ages season pass marvel cave great park cave tour
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We have been to Silverdollar City many times. This time, it was just the two of us. We enjoyed visiting in the fall due to the lack of crowds. This trip, it was our first time visiting Branson at the holiday season. The Christmas lights and displays were magical! We purchased the show lovers passes for the two main shows: “A Christmas Carol” and “It’s A Wonderful Life “. Well worth the money, as there were people that were turned away from each show. The show passes guarantee seats front and center for the production. We saw the Living Nativity, it was very well done. For dinner, we ate at the holiday buffet, it was above average. The Christmas parade was very charming and brief. We were unable to ride the train as the wait time was too long. We enjoyed the brand new roller coaster, the Time Traveller”.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It was busier than I expected and rides were open on a mild November day. Shows were excellent but hard to get into.

Reviewed yesterday

We go to Branson from Jacksonville, Florida, every other year. We always look forward to the shows at Silver Dollar city. They are top-notch Broadway-style shows, featuring incredible music and talent. We always plan to see both shows at least twice during our visit. This year, the lights and all that they have added to midtown are just amazing. We just spent the day and evening yesterday, and we plan to go again tomorrow. By the way, we always purchase the show lovers pass. No lines and front row seating.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We spent an entire afternoon and evening at Silver Dollar City enjoying their CHRISTmas celebration. The lights are spectacular and the CHRISTmas parade topped off a great day. We so enjoyed the play The Dickens CHRISTmas Carol. This is one of the best stage plays I have ever seen. I feel like I'm ready for CHRISTmas!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This was my first trip during the park's holiday season. Pretty normal during the day but when dark comes, wow, the lights are spectacular. The park wasn't very busy and yjr rides had little to no wait time.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I have always loved SDC. I went last week and it was my first time seeing it decorated for Christmas and with all of the Christmas shows. It was beautiful! Their shows were spectacular and decorations were gorgeous. It is cold but worth it! I highly recommend this park anytime of the year. It is perfect for family fun or a day out with friends.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We have been coming for 30 years now and SDC is still as wonderful as before. We came down to see all the lights especially with the new additions. My 2 year old just loved them all and it was magical. I love how SDC honors our service men and women everyday not just on specific dates and do a little extra as it was Veteran's week in Branson. SDC does such an amazing job of keeping the park clean and trying to make sure you have a great time. The first night we went my daughter fell and cut her finger. An employee called their first aid team and a very nice gentleman came to where we were located. He was amazing with my daughter and made sure the cut wasn't infected and cleaned out. He even let her pick out a bandaid from a collection he brought for kids. It was such a small thing that made such a huge impact. It is things that this that remind my family why we continue to come here because the guests are part of the park and you take care of your own. We went back another night to see the parade as it was cancelled the first night we went due to rain and it was fantastic. We didn't get to ride some our favorite adult rides due to the lower temps and rain but the children's rides were open which made it for my daughter. Keep up the great work SDC! See you in the summer

Reviewed 3 days ago

SDC really knows how to celebrate the holidays. The lights are wonderful and it really puts you in the Christmas spirit.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Had a wonderful time at Silver Dollar City. Christmas lights were beautiful. Rode a couple of rides and saw some demonstrations. Are some food. The best part was the Christmas Carol. Beautiful performance props lights and stage people. Loved it. So much better than I imagined.

Reviewed 4 days ago

we loved the Christmas lights and tree at Silver Dollar City. The decorations throughout were beautiful.